• Geico
Community Member

Re: BEST DIET PILLS TO TAKE

in reply to cal4girl
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to cal4girl

I recommend Naturewise they are a really good supplement and they keep my weight down, but you have to do more than take diet supplements

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to cal4girl
losing weight fast will almost ensure that you'll put it back on almost as fast.
and, the lose, gain, lose, gain cycle is really hard on your health.

eat more low calorie foods/ less calories total and exercise.
Please use plain text.
inkette6404
Community Member

in reply to cal4girl

Hi. I am taking V3Plus. It is one pill a day. and my mood is better. I have been on it for 2 weeks and have lost 8.8 pounds. I feel so much better and more energized. You can get it at readytochange.voyagerhealthtech.com/  Also join my fan page on FB at Ready to Change. Goodluck!!!

Please use plain text.
delilah9847
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to bety987

bety987 wrote:

the second is PHENTERMINE available from private clinics where i am here in the UK. it works but in a different way. it causes dry mouth and it has some side effects and should not be used for long term. if you can put up with the nasty little feelings that it causes then it is an excellent product.

We have this in the United States too.

I took Phentermine.  It is HIGHLY addictive. I was on it for 2 years. Yes, you will loose weight like crazy.... but the side effects are horrible.... before I knew it, my personality completly changed,  I wasn't the same person anymore.  When no one wants to be around you becuase you're so mean, what's the point of being skinny unless you don't mind living alone with nothing but a mirror.

I would not recommend this to ANYONE.  I really think this is just perscription cocaine.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to cal4girl

Best way to effectively loose weight it to consult a Registered Dietitian. Looking 10lb lighter is not as important as being healthy on the inside. The best fund of true knowledge does not come from a 'Nutritionist', store clerk or internet board.... A Dietitian has a college degree and has done a professional internship in the field - often resulting in a Masters in Dietetics.

Your health is more important than quickly getting into a smaller jean size.

Please use plain text.
wilsonhepple
Community Member

in reply to cal4girl

:smileyvery-happy:....lose 10 pounds FAST ??

Schedule a colonoscopy...I had one last year, and lost 10 pounds without even trying..!!

That liquid diet is naaasty..but I did  drop the weight..

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to cal4girl

Thrive Pills or Patches. They are not weightloss as such more diet control. They make you think you're full so you eat less, therefore loosing weight.  

liamcooke.le-vel.com

Please use plain text.
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to cal4girl

A diet pill might not be the answer to your problems. 

The three keys to losing weight are:

1. The right diet

2. Healthy amount of exercise

3. Correct supplementation to speed up the process or make it easier.

For #3, I recommend a healthy, natural and save supplement.  Garcinia Cambogia Extract got a lot of great feedback.

Please use plain text.
ibm77s
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to c89atriona

Hi all,

For a long time, I kept hearing about the appetite suppressant pill Reductil, but I was always very cautious about trying it - especially as my GP could no longer prescribe it.

I tried slimming world and weight watchers - and even bought myself a exercise machine for the spare bedroom, but I still continued to struggle to lose the weight

I was speaking to another mum at my sons school and it was her that finally convinced me to give Reductil a try. She very kindly offered for me to try one of her pills - which I did the next morning. I took it on an empty stomach with a hot drink, and then within less of an hour I had completely and utterly lost my appetite. It really did turn me off my food!

She gave me the details of somebody in the UK that helps her get hold of the pills. It's been almost 2 months now (8 weeks) since I started taking the pills and I am over the moon! I have lost 20lbs!

I feel like I am on such a high now. It has really boosted my confidence! I'm determined not to put the weight back on.

I know Reductil might not be for everyone, but it definitely worked for me.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to cal4girl
There are a numerous people facing over-weight issues and to reduce weight looking for effective diet pills. If you really want to lose your weight then use Caspiplex diet pills. It is one of the best diet pills for weight loss and there are several users who are happy with Capsiplex diet pills results. It is proven to be 100% safe and made of natural product. So, get your Capsiplex pill now and achieve a slim figure in just few weeks. Read More: http://www.dietpillscapsiplex.com/dietpills-capsiplex-results.php
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to cal4girl

I personally use ones I git from ebay called innoveat and so far so good. Feel great, increased vitality and losing stibborn weight that I couldnt seem to shift.

Please use plain text.
gamerspulse
Community Member

in reply to cal4girl

The body doesn't work that way. Be happy the way you are.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to cal4girl

Recently I have discovered a great way to lose weight. I lost 18 pounds in 2 weeks with those supplements. I haven't been exercising I was just taking these pills every day..

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to cal4girl

There are many diet pills that work to help promote weight loss, however very few are really, truly effective. Always consult with your doctor before started any diet pill.

beyond diet fraud

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to cal4girl

canam...the dog in the snow is about the cutest dog I have ever seen. I want to hug him. He looks like a brown-red version of Bo, the Obama's dog. (This isn't a political statement, btw people...I just think those Portuguese Water dogs are Soooo cute!)

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to cal4girl

Why does anyone HAVE to lose weight in a hurry? Will you be shot at high noon if you haven't lost 10 lbs? Drawn and quartered?

I mean really...if you are obese, no one is going to notice this rapid and I would guess relatively small weight loss. If you are normal weight, you shouldn't be looking to lose a bunch of weight fast. If you are underweight....well, that's a whole other issue.

The only reason anyone feels they have to lose in a hurry is because of what other people think. Well, phooey on that! Think about your own health and well-being. ALL of the weight loss pills are risky, some are lethal. Lose weight sensibly on your own schedule when you have the patience and mind-set to do it right!

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to cal4girl

Hey, guys  We all know the people desiring to keep fit or be slim have been suffering a lot from the fat issues. It is not merely involved in just some medical stuff so that you can totally depend on it to resolve the troubles, that is just about scientific solutions, but you also need to use some other helps. Your healthy mindset is the critical point, like doing regular exercise, naturally supplementing some nourishment or enhancer nutritions, etc.

Here is a guide for your reference, about healthy mindset on Ways to Raise Energy & Increase Vitalityhttp://reviews.ebay.com/Ways-to-Raise-Energy-amp-Increase-Vitality?ugid=10000000134459863

Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a battle.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to cal4girl

There is a new scientifically designed weight loss supplement called Regularis (Bb-01). Regularis is in the Probiotic called Zymbiotix.  This product is unlike others in that you don’t have to totally modify your diet. Just do sensible things like eat more white meats and more vegetables. Regularis aids the body in two ways. First, it’s an effective digestive aid which means it significantly enhances nutrient absorption. This means that more of the foods you eat are going to be digested and transformed into nutrients for the body’s consumption. No more fat added on. Second, its a powerful colon cleanse. This means that all the gunk that’s built up in your colon is going to be emptied. Long term use is the key. Don’t expect some miraculous change in one week. Take it for months on end and you will lose fat.  Good luck! I did it and I know you can too.  I buy mine on Ebay.  But its also on Amazon.  Search for Zymbiotix.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to cal4girl

stop advertising it gets annoying after 3 posts

Please use plain text.