cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone tried DermaTend Mole remover?

I have a couple moles I would rather be without, and don't really want to get surgery. I've heard of this cream called DermaTend that supposedly removes them, I'm wondering if anyone has tried it and with what results? Thanks all!
Message 1 of 129
latest reply
128 REPLIES 128

Re: Anyone tried DermaTend Mole remover?

i have just applied dermated to my mole, but i did not get the quick healing balm with it. Is there anything else i can use to help heal it and prevent scaring like boi oil or vitamin E oil or something? Help! and how quickly after am i supposed to use it?

Message 91 of 129
latest reply

Yes it works amazingly.

Message 92 of 129
latest reply

yes it works. I had a big mole on my chin and DermaTrend removed it in a week. no scar but a faint white spot where the mole used to be. I am very happy with this product.
Message 93 of 129
latest reply

Be good to those around you!!
Message 94 of 129
latest reply

In reference to your inquiry I purchased this several weeks ago and have had great results. I had 2 moles on my face that a dr. wanted my first born to remove. He couldn't promise an unsightly scar either. After 3 weeks I now have a small pink area where these moles have been for years. Oh how I wish I had used this 30 years ago! I feel you have nothing to loose considering the generous return policy. Good luck, and God bless!

Message 95 of 129
latest reply

Hi, there is an another product that will remove warts and moles, it is all natural and safe... Wart and Mole Vanish. Visit the site http://www.wartmolevanish.com/

Message 96 of 129
latest reply

Wart Mole Vanish is the world’s ONLY, 20 minute, single application, international award-winning, mole, wart, skin tag and syringoma removal product. No daily application of creams, acids or oils!

It's safe and all natural... http://www.wartmolevanish.com/

Message 97 of 129
latest reply

I haven't tried Dermatend yet but in reading the comments would like to add this thought:

Have your moles checked by a dermatologist -- if they're cancerous or precancerous, let the professionals remove them.  If not, then it would seem logical to try this product.  

Sally

Message 98 of 129
latest reply

Ive been using mine now for about 3 days and the scab is there, somewhat, but that is it....how long till it falls off?

Message 99 of 129
latest reply

I used it about 5 years ago on a mole on my face. It took about 2 weeks and fell off. There is no scar and no sign that I ever had a mole there! It works great!

Message 100 of 129
latest reply

Hi just wondering whether you used the healing balm as soon as the mole scabbed and did you keep the mole covered the whole time with a band aid until the scab fell off or did you only use the band aid for the first 24 hours?
Message 101 of 129
latest reply

Hi just wondering whether you used the healing balm as soon as the mole scabbed and did you keep the mole covered the whole time with a band aid until the scab fell off or did you only use the band aid for the first 24 hours?
Message 102 of 129
latest reply

Just noticed this recall notice in the USA.

http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm412302.htm

Message 103 of 129
latest reply

Hi, how did it work?

@possibility3578 wrote:

I am starting using it today will keep posting progress. Greengriffin6

Message 104 of 129
latest reply

Thanks for pointing out this product has been recalled!!! I will not be purchasing it!
Message 105 of 129
latest reply