eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

Re: Anyone Tried Cinnamon for Weight Loss?

in reply to u160115

yes try Cinnamon for Weight Loss..i'm from sri lanka and we have many experiences on cinnamon field.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171508333000?var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to hrysuli799

I personally have had issues with belly fat my whole life ,,,,,, especially after the birth of my second child,,,,,I am insulin dependant. so it makes it very hard to loose belly fat with just diet and excercise.. I take 2000 mg of Cinnamon pills every day. I get them from Walgreens,,, I am not the best with my diet I do cheat from time to time but with help of the pills I went from a size 14 to a size 8 in less then 9 months... I hope it works for you as well.

Please use plain text.
abeal49
Community Member

in reply to 2packrats4ever

you can buy cinnamon capsules from Walmart.com

a friend of mine was diagnosed with diabetes, doctor wanted to put her on an oral drug, (you know, one of those lovelies that causes diarrhea and bladder cancer) and she said "give me a month" so she started taking cinnamon, altered her diet, and got her blood sugars under control without medication

A fur coat is just a second-hand garment that looked better on the original owner.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to gazzamius
if added to raw hamburger before cooking
cinnamon will kill any e coli bacteria that might be there.
Please use plain text.
gazzamius
Community Member

in reply to mellowmama53

I have been using Ceylon Cinnamon for motnhs now, and i find it is extremely good for curbing my appetite.

i buy ceylon cinnamon (TRUE)  not the cassia from wholsale foods, 500gram packs, and fill capsules with a very clever little machine i bought on ebay.  i am diabetib type 2, and i will be going for my annual checkup around April 2014.

looking forward to finding out if it has helped my blood levels.

Please use plain text.
delilah9847
Community Member

in reply to mellowmama53
Organic apple cidar vinegar promotes weight loss
Please use plain text.
delilah9847
Community Member

in reply to mellowmama53
Cinnamon is grat for lowering blkkd sugar, but is an appetite stimulant.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to mellowmama53
Hello! I have been reading all the responses to your questions about cinnamon. I too have recently decided to try this. Will update on personal progress. But my response is actually about your hair loss(balding spot). A few years ago I experienced something similar to this, I had been under a lot of stress and lost quite a bit of hair, leaving me with a bald patch months later. As a hair stylist I see these kinds of challenges from time to time and here is what I can tell you. Your hair doesn't just fall out! Shocking but true! It actually grows out. So prior to the hair loss can you recall any trama, big event or stress in your life? Perhaps 3 months prior? Maybe this will trigger something? My hair has since filled back in but is still thinner there! Hair loss has a lot of factors, and most people never think of stress or trama as a culpret. Hope this helps before a bunch of tests. You can still get pregnant my mom had a change of life baby while going through menopause! :-) she is 24 yrs younger than I!
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to caliberfitness

I have also added Green Tea tablets to my weight loss plan to increase my metabolism because I have not yet acquired the taste of drinking Green Tea. I already exercise 3/4 times a week and eat healthy.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to mellowmama53

Blood Sugar Control – Several studies have found that Cinnamon has properties that help those with insulin resistance. It is therefore very popular with Type 2 diabetics who take it to control their blood sugar variations.

Ceylon Cinnamon is particularly popular because it has low levels of Coumarin. compared to Cassia Cinnamon found in your grocery store. In case you did not know Coumarin in high doses can cause liver damage. In another study Ceylon Cinnamon was found to have an effect on blood sugar control in a rat model. If you are taking Ceylon Cinnamon for diabetes, take it in moderation as part of a healthy program of diet, proper nutrition and moderate exercise.

Also try to use Herbal Hearts Brand - It works better in my experience. You can look for it on Ebay or Etsy Store. I usually take 2 tablets twice daily.

I have lost over 20lb in 1 month already, also I have noticed I have much more energy and feel great. If you are expecting to loose 100 lb in 1 month - you're out of your mind and any company who makes a ridiculous promise/claim is FAKE!
My sugar use to be 180 to 200 , now after using Herbal Hearts cinnamon capsules its 110 to 120! I cant believe it myself.

Ebay Store link - http://stores.ebay.com/organicherbalsupplements

Etsy Store - https://www.etsy.com/shop/MyherbalHeart

Please use plain text.
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to mellowmama53

Blood Sugar Control – Several studies have found that Cinnamon has properties that help those with insulin resistance. It is therefore very popular with Type 2 diabetics who take it to control their blood sugar variations.

Ceylon Cinnamon is particularly popular because it has low levels of Coumarin. compared to Cassia Cinnamon found in your grocery store. In case you did not know Coumarin in high doses can cause liver damage. In another study Ceylon Cinnamon was found to have an effect on blood sugar control in a rat model. If you are taking Ceylon Cinnamon for diabetes, take it in moderation as part of a healthy program of diet, proper nutrition and moderate exercise.

Also try to use Herbal Hearts Brand - It works better in my experience. You can look for it on Ebay or Etsy Store. I usually take 2 tablets twice daily.

I have lost over 20lb in 1 month already, also I have noticed I have much more energy and feel great. If you are expecting to loose 100 lb in 1 month - you're out of your mind and any company who makes a ridiculous promise/claim is FAKE!

My sugar use to be 180 to 200 , now after using Herbal Hearts cinnamon capsules its 110 to 120! I cant believe it myself.

Ebay Store link - http://stores.ebay.com/organicherbalsupplements

Etsy Store - https://www.etsy.com/shop/MyherbalHeart

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to mellowmama53
Not true! You can get pregnant. My OB warned me by telling me about her 54 year old patient that thought she couldn't get pregnant that just had twins!!!!!

Mellomanna!

You're doctor's right -don't worry about getting pregnant. Yes you have your period but your egg is too old...it won't take to a sperm.....I did have another problem - my OBGYN (male) wanted me to go for a D&C because I'm 51 and have periods. He said I should be postmenopausal. I had blood tests (on second opinion) to confirm that I am not and won't go back to him. He doesn't want me back anyway...But no... you won't get pregnant! Those who do are on fertility drugs.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to mellowmama53
mellowmama53, I hope you get a new doctor......if your still having periods, then you can still get pregnant ! !

They say that still having periods, is good for your heart !

Didn't ask why, as I was only wanting to know when menopause was going to happen.......he said some go into their late 50s......I told him he was wrong......I'm already 61 and it still is not here :_|
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to mellowmama53
Oh and if you buy vitamins on ebay, they might be from China and who knows what the heck is in them.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to mellowmama53
Cinnamon helps to regulate your blood sugar.You can buy the capsuls at Walgreens or any drugstore. Cheap and effective. But the only way to get slim is to eat less and move more.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to mellowmama53
I did some research on the internet on loosing weight naturally and I found the combination of cinnamon, cayenne and vitamin b12 is really helping me to lose weight

See the blog below on how to use these supplements

http://www.squidoo.com/losing-weight-naturally-without-dieting
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Anyone Tried Cinnamon for Weight Loss?

in reply to mellowmama53
I have always heard you are not safe until a year free of periods. Back in my Mom's day they called them"change of life babies."
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to mellowmama53
As long as a woman is menstruating she is still considered capable of getting pregnant. I believe doctors would want you to wait at least a year of no periods before deciding you may not need birth control. Sounds like a new doctor would be a good thing.Certainly a consultation with an endocrinologist is justified.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to mellowmama53
Walk Away the pounds is good. A treadmill is great.:smileyhappy:

Pilgrim's pride is chicken meat sold in stores.LOL
Photobucket
Titus 2 Verse 3-5
Please use plain text.
say_it_slowly
Community Member

in reply to mellowmama53
That's funny, I see chicken too. I wonder if they meant Puritan's Pride?
Image hosting by Photobucket
.............................................................................................................................................................
You don't lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership. Dwight D. Eisenhower
Please use plain text.