cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is milde4 and library_services website??!

I'm selling a lot of books to milde4 and library services, but they don't have anything listed...  it looks like they are 'drop shipping' my books and I'm doing all the 'grunt' work of packing and shipping... looks like they have a good thing going!  I've messaged them both, but no response...  don't blame them for keeping a good secret!  They must be making a ton of money!  if anyone has any info, please message me!  Tired of being poor and looking for an opportunity... 😉

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: what is milde4 and library_services website??!

I too sell them both a lot of books.  I have no idea how they operate, but am interested in finding out!  Please post if you know anything!  Thanks!

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

The are buyer accounts for huge book sellers on the "river". They stock nothing and use computer programs to find books. They list them at higher prices on there. When they sell one buy it from you having you drop ship it. All automated. 

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

I also sell alot of books to them also....let me know what you turn up!

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

milde4 is terrible. I blocked them from ordering from me. Books get returned due to bad address, I have to pay the carrier more postage because Media Mail is only one way. Then milde4 insists an a full refund because the book never arrived. If everyone blocked them, them we would all be better off.
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

These sellers are known as 'Bookjackers'.  Zubal Books has written all about them on his blog at zubalbooks.com.  You can read the article there.  The best customers on Half.com are often these 'bookjackers' who have you dropship.

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

FWIW, I have never had any problems with milde4, although admittedly the number of sales that I've had to them is low compared to those of big booksellers.  A sale is a sale, and they don't do the whole "no invoice please" thing.

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

You get a Tracking number with every Media Mail shipment.  I have yet to have to refund anyone that shows delivery via the tracking number.     

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

I have dealt with them for years. Your right they appear to be a "book broker"

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

If it wasn't for Milde there would be no sales on Half
Message 10 of 14
latest reply

I have been on HDC for years and have had no real problems with milde4 or previously milde. I did have three bad experiences with returns from library_services (twice an item I did not mail out was sent to me from an address in Hawthorne, California, and the third time a brand new factory sealed item I mailed out was returned opened, greatly lowering the value).  Each time I attempted to contact library_services via HDC email to tell them that a wrong item had been returned, and never got any sort of reply of any kind. The second time they mailed me back the same "Great Courses" set (Great Courses now uses smaller DVD size cases - library_services mailed me back one of the older editions in VHS size cases that I did not mail out) I even sent them a certified letter to the address in Hawthorne, California before I mailed the $99 set back but again no reponse.  Now they no longer buy from me, even though I did nothing wrong. (I did give a refund for the opened item but deducted $20, not nearly the amount opening the shrink wrapped Disney book had cost me. A sealed copy now goes for c. $200 on the river.)  There are so few sales on HDC I wish library services still bought from me, but not much I can do now.

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Same experience here. Everyone should block them.

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

I have had success with all my milde4 sales. Never had a problem.
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

The more sellers that block them the more sales for us that do not. After 8/31 that game is over.
Message 14 of 14
latest reply