Half.com
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Ebay listing format for half.com material needs help...
Ebay listing format for half.com material needs help...
Whoever though half.com to ebay transition would be easy for the users needs to be fired. This is certainly going to cause shoppers to look elsewhere ...
by in Half.com
Half.com will be closing on August 31, 2017, Very Sad!
Half.com will be closing on August 31, 2017, Very Sad!
Half.com will be closing on August 31, 2017. View in: Browser Dear Seller,This letter is to inform you that Half.com will be closing on August 31, 201...
by in Half.com | Updated by skeeterdeeter2008
Half.com Inventory Import to My eBay?
Half.com Inventory Import to My eBay?
I never received an e-mail saying Half.com was closing (nothing in Spam folder) and I just sent an order less than a week ago, then logged on to check...
by in Half.com | Updated by kingkelson-half
Wish Lists
Wish Lists
Is there any way to access our wish lists, temporarily? I had no idea half was closing and I really need to copy my wish list of books and movies so I...
by in Half.com | Updated by saintunderneath
Half.com: Is there a site that does the same thing? That has a wish list?
Half.com: Is there a site that does the same thing? That has a wish list?
Is there another site that does what Half.com did? I love the wish list service. I love the ability to look at and find something specific without goi...
Half.com is so superior to ebay!
Half.com is so superior to ebay!
Please keep Half!!! It does such a great job selling media!!!! Ebay looks so dumpy.
by in Half.com | Updated by uccon
Price undercutting?
Price undercutting?
What's with the sudden outbreak of price undercutting lately? I must have at least a dozen books where my price is $15-$20 or higher, yet someone has ...
by in Half.com | Updated by tpique1
anyone have a contact phone number for half.com?
by in Half.com | Updated by hartmann219
Active Item shows as no Longer Available
Active Item shows as no Longer Available
I returned from "vacation" a month ago and expected that I could start selling my active items immediately. Instead, I received a message for each of ...
by in Half.com | Updated by sombat
what is milde4 and library_services website??!
what is milde4 and library_services website??!
I'm selling a lot of books to milde4 and library services, but they don't have anything listed... it looks like they are 'drop shipping' my books and ...
by in Half.com | Updated by bill11223
Shipping Label came out blank on half.com???
Shipping Label came out blank on half.com???
So after ordering a shipping label I got a blank pdf. This isn't an issue with my printer. After I ordered the postage pdf online didn't come out to b...
Is there anyway to get the" dated listed" with snapshot of each book? Thank you !
Is there anyway to get the" dated listed" with snapshot of each book? Thank you !
Is there any way we can get "the date listed" with the download of snapshots? Thank you!
Half com email I received saying Half com Closing Aug, 31, 2017
Half com email I received saying Half com Closing Aug, 31, 2017
Here is a Copy of the Email I got 6-16-2017 I will say Half com helped me out years ago. I had a room in my house full of books on shelves, then I ren...
Half.com shipping reimbursement is lower than actual cost
Half.com shipping reimbursement is lower than actual cost
Most customers think that sellers make money on shipping charges. The opposite is true. Sellers lose money on shipping charges. Half.com charged a cus...
by in Half.com | Updated by cisco50_5
Commission rate increase???
Commission rate increase???
I heard that the commission rates are going up? ANyone else heard that? What do you know? How do I get the info?
by in Half.com | Updated by cappington1
Any Comments on the New Fee Structure?
Any Comments on the New Fee Structure?
I wouldn't mind it so much if people were actually buying stuff here, but I've had *5* sales here this year, down from 100-150 when I started. (And, y...
by in Half.com | Updated by hattrickfangear
Half.com new commission schedule
Half.com new commission schedule
For small time sellers such as myself, (who can NOT benefit from a tax write-off from loses incurred on half.com due to the increase in their commissi...
by in Half.com | Updated by bill11223
PayPal/Half
PayPal/Half
When will PayPal be available to book Half.com pre-orders? I notice it's availaable for purchases that don't involve a pre-order so it'd be nice to ha...
After signing in, no secure connection.
After signing in, no secure connection.
Secure connection exists on "sign-in" page. After successfully logging in, connection is no longer secure.Chrome reports: www.ebay.co.ukIdentity not v...
by in Half.com | Updated by jrunri
Can't mark items as shipped?
Can't mark items as shipped?
Any other sellers unable to mark items as shipped and send shipping info to buyers in the last few days?
by in Half.com | Updated by tanrogan
Bizarre error message trying to list a book
Bizarre error message trying to list a book
I tried to list a used book for sale with the following description. "An excellent reading copy or a very good collectable copy. Pages are unmarked an...
by in Half.com | Updated by eleeper-half
Faulty Checkout
Faulty Checkout
I work for a college store, and go through half to order 100's of books every day. I can't tell you how many times I've filled a cart only to have it ...
by in Half.com | Updated by vintige
error 3316
error 3316
no shipping label for two days 
by in Half.com | Updated by sigrist_2000
Sellers: Half.com doesn't collect state sales tax.
Sellers: Half.com doesn't collect state sales tax.
Half.com sales within your state (most states) do not have sales tax collected. If you are a seller who must collect sales tax for sales within your s...
by in Half.com
Payment
Payment
I sold my item Augst 22nd it is now September 11th, and I havent recieved any payment yet, should I be worried? Or does it usually take this long?
by in Half.com | Updated by opendock0nrx
half.com : Offering discount after sale?
half.com : Offering discount after sale?
I had a small discription error a buyer caught and I offered a $5 discount. Since he brought the book on HDC. How can I give him $5 back? Do I use ref...
by in Half.com | Updated by mikedgardner
How is everybody doing?
How is everybody doing?
How is everybody doing? I still have my stuff listed on Half.com I have started to slowly Take my Books out of the Storage place There is a Used Book ...
by in Half.com | Updated by circlecitydon
Bad EINs???? Tax ID issues
Bad EINs???? Tax ID issues
Have been dealing with half.com for over 6 months now due to an "incorrect" tax ID number. I have emailed several times with the correct information. ...
by in Half.com
Half.com and Paypal account
Half.com and Paypal account
I just ordered books for a friend in Half.com and we weren't able to order more than one copy of a particular book. Looked and looked and did not see ...
Payment question
Payment question
Hello, I sold a book on half.com and I shipped it out already. But in the payment history the item still says "pending".It's the 7th today and I haven...
by in Half.com | Updated by mikedgardner