Half.com
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
what is milde4 and library_services website??!
what is milde4 and library_services website??!
I'm selling a lot of books to milde4 and library services, but they don't have anything listed... it looks like they are 'drop shipping' my books and ...
by in Half.com | Updated by lmmbv
Half.com shipping reimbursement is lower than actual cost
Half.com shipping reimbursement is lower than actual cost
Most customers think that sellers make money on shipping charges. The opposite is true. Sellers lose money on shipping charges. Half.com charged a cus...
by in Half.com | Updated by cisco50_5
Commission rate increase???
Commission rate increase???
I heard that the commission rates are going up? ANyone else heard that? What do you know? How do I get the info?
by in Half.com | Updated by cappington1
Any Comments on the New Fee Structure?
Any Comments on the New Fee Structure?
I wouldn't mind it so much if people were actually buying stuff here, but I've had *5* sales here this year, down from 100-150 when I started. (And, y...
by in Half.com | Updated by hattrickfangear
Half.com new commission schedule
Half.com new commission schedule
For small time sellers such as myself, (who can NOT benefit from a tax write-off from loses incurred on half.com due to the increase in their commissi...
by in Half.com | Updated by bill11223
PayPal/Half
PayPal/Half
When will PayPal be available to book Half.com pre-orders? I notice it's availaable for purchases that don't involve a pre-order so it'd be nice to ha...
After signing in, no secure connection.
After signing in, no secure connection.
Secure connection exists on "sign-in" page. After successfully logging in, connection is no longer secure.Chrome reports: www.ebay.co.ukIdentity not v...
by in Half.com | Updated by jrunri
Can't mark items as shipped?
Can't mark items as shipped?
Any other sellers unable to mark items as shipped and send shipping info to buyers in the last few days?
by in Half.com | Updated by tanrogan
Bizarre error message trying to list a book
Bizarre error message trying to list a book
I tried to list a used book for sale with the following description. "An excellent reading copy or a very good collectable copy. Pages are unmarked an...
by in Half.com | Updated by eleeper-half
Faulty Checkout
Faulty Checkout
I work for a college store, and go through half to order 100's of books every day. I can't tell you how many times I've filled a cart only to have it ...
by in Half.com | Updated by pirate_snoopy
error 3316
error 3316
no shipping label for two days 
by in Half.com | Updated by sigrist_2000
Sellers: Half.com doesn't collect state sales tax.
Sellers: Half.com doesn't collect state sales tax.
Half.com sales within your state (most states) do not have sales tax collected. If you are a seller who must collect sales tax for sales within your s...
by in Half.com
Payment
Payment
I sold my item Augst 22nd it is now September 11th, and I havent recieved any payment yet, should I be worried? Or does it usually take this long?
by in Half.com | Updated by opendock0nrx
half.com : Offering discount after sale?
half.com : Offering discount after sale?
I had a small discription error a buyer caught and I offered a $5 discount. Since he brought the book on HDC. How can I give him $5 back? Do I use ref...
by in Half.com | Updated by mikedgardner
How is everybody doing?
How is everybody doing?
How is everybody doing? I still have my stuff listed on Half.com I have started to slowly Take my Books out of the Storage place There is a Used Book ...
by in Half.com | Updated by circlecitydon
Bad EINs???? Tax ID issues
Bad EINs???? Tax ID issues
Have been dealing with half.com for over 6 months now due to an "incorrect" tax ID number. I have emailed several times with the correct information. ...
Half.com and Paypal account
Half.com and Paypal account
I just ordered books for a friend in Half.com and we weren't able to order more than one copy of a particular book. Looked and looked and did not see ...
Payment question
Payment question
Hello, I sold a book on half.com and I shipped it out already. But in the payment history the item still says "pending".It's the 7th today and I haven...
Quality - Overgrading
Quality - Overgrading
The report link now needs an URL for the fraudulent listing. Something that slows reporting down. And when done it does NOT return you to where you st...
by in Half.com
Refund to debit card not showing up after 2 days.
Refund to debit card not showing up after 2 days.
I order several textbooks for college off of half.com. Two of the books were refunded because the sellers did not have them in stock. When I log in to...
by in Half.com | Updated by sene3823-tfakwd
hiding listings
hiding listings
Does this site hide your listings like the bay does?
what does Product has been disabled for half.mean
what does Product has been disabled for half.mean
by in Half.com | Updated by city*satins
when does a book salepayment appear in my bank
when does a book salepayment appear in my bank
by in Half.com | Updated by opendock0nrx
Half.Com sales to wBay
Half.Com sales to wBay
When are you going to send our Half.Com listings to Ebay???? This would certainly help our sales without going thru another listing area. When we star...
Under books, I clicked on Body, Mind , Spirit on L hand side, and the whole first page has nothing!!
Under books, I clicked on Body, Mind , Spirit on L hand side, and the whole first page has nothing!!
The whole first page (i didn't look any further, a waste of my time) books have nothing to do with body, mind, spirit. Who makes these collections up?...
by in Half.com | Updated by galegreen
Bidding
Bidding
If I enter the maxium amount I am willing to pay when I bid on a auction. I cant think of any tricks the auctioneer or a shill bidder can use to rip m...
international labels still not working in paypal
international labels still not working in paypal
since last year every time i try to print an international label via paypal it now says sorry county cannot be left blank when it is not, anyone else ...
Seller dashboard inaccurate re: top rated seller qualifying listings.
Seller dashboard inaccurate re: top rated seller qualifying listings.
Does anyone's else's dashboard say that several of their listings don't qualify for top rated seller discount? I have changed all of my listings to be...
please try again later
please try again later
A critical error has occurred, please try again later" has been the error message I've been getting for 5 days! I would like to make my purchase!
why Ebay is showing Canadians the items that are not going to be shipped to Canada if its no shippi
why Ebay is showing Canadians the items that are not going to be shipped to Canada if its no shippi
Plsc Dont show the list of items that are not going to be shipped to Canada its a wast of time just search items ant at the end item canot be shipped ...
by in Half.com