Half.com
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay listing format for half.com material needs help...

Whoever though half.com to ebay transition would be easy for the users needs to be fired. This is certainly going to cause shoppers to look elsewhere (like me). No but seriously, anyone else having a hard time adapting?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Price undercutting?

What's with the sudden outbreak of price undercutting lately? I must have at least a dozen books where my price is $15-$20 or higher, yet someone has come in (often multiple sellers) with their copy at some ridiculous price like $5. For the most part...

Active Item shows as no Longer Available

I returned from "vacation" a month ago and expected that I could start selling my active items immediately. Instead, I received a message for each of my >1100 half.com items that "this item is no longer available". I contacted half.com and recieved t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

what is milde4 and library_services website??!

I'm selling a lot of books to milde4 and library services, but they don't have anything listed... it looks like they are 'drop shipping' my books and I'm doing all the 'grunt' work of packing and shipping... looks like they have a good thing going! I...

Shipping Label came out blank on half.com???

So after ordering a shipping label I got a blank pdf. This isn't an issue with my printer. After I ordered the postage pdf online didn't come out to be anything. Am I able to get through this by trying to reprint my label? It hasn't been 24 hours yet...

Half com email I received saying Half com Closing Aug, 31, 2017

Here is a Copy of the Email I got 6-16-2017 I will say Half com helped me out years ago. I had a room in my house full of books on shelves, then I rented a big storage thing. And I sold Books. Finnaly Sales got so bad that I donated 1/2 the stuff to ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.