cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Item shows as no Longer Available

I returned from "vacation" a month ago and expected that I could start selling my active items immediately. Instead, I received a message for each of my >1100 half.com items that "this item is no longer available". I contacted half.com and recieved the usual "thank you for contacting half.com" and "we are aware of the problem and our technical department is working to correct it". A week later I again inquired and received the same brush off message. This has gone on for a month. I can't sell any items as they are "no longer available", yet they are marked as active and my "vacation" lasted for only 4 months, not the year that is listed for an account expiration.

So, does anyone have a solution, as half.com is clearly not interested in fixing the problem or all of its technical people have been on vacation for the past month.

Thank you for any help that you can provide.

rasnyc

halfforfun@aol.com  (how is that name for ironic?)

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

i saw  in the amz seller forum

Somebody got the message like that

Dear Seller, This letter is to inform you that Half.com will be closing on August 31, 2017, and you will not be able to sell on the platform following that date. Returns will continue to be processed until October 31, 2017. We would like to thank you for your support of Halfdotcom – some of you have been with us since we launched in 1999. We have enjoyed being part of your selling journey and wish you ongoing success. For all of your future marketplace needs, visit the eBay Seller Center to learn how to grow your business on eBay.

Sincerely, The Halfdotcom Team

Is it true ?  - I still don't get this email yet

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Yes, it is true. Half.com will be closing down on August 31, 2017.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I get the exact same message for my half.com account, with more than 200 items for sale. I also returned from vacation after three months. An item I listed since my return is the only item that doesn't get that "This item is no longer available" message when I click on it.

It's possible they actually have a glitch that won't let us reactivate items after we return. As you say, with all the work we've put into our accounts, that would NOT be good.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply