Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Purchased on eBay- Delivered via Amazon FBA is a big NO

I make most of my purchases, whenever possible, on eBay.I go out of my way not to EVER buy anything from Amazon.Today I received my latest eBay purchase and delivered by Amazon. Hey everyone makes their own business choices. I am fine with that.But u...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 18 replies
  • 3 helpful

Calculated Shipment Rates

In English.....what is meant by changing listings under the new process of "Default Shipping Rates"? I sell vinyl products, and my listings all reflect EITHER a shipping rate of $5.50 (rarely this one) OR $6.00 90+% of my listings. Am I safe from thi...

New shipping rates starting May 15

Hi everyone..I was hoping someone might be able to expalin the new Ebay shipping rate change effctive May 15th.The discounted shipping rate we get when purchasing labels through ebay, they are now going to list that same discounted rates for the buye...

Can Media Mail be sent in a box?

I have a few books that a buyer would like combined shipping on. I noticed that the dimensions are a tad bit larger than the max size for an envelope (It's about 1" thick) I haven't found anything about not being able to ship multiple books in one pa...

Resolved! ebay email "Your listings with calculated shipping will default to eBay Labels discounted rates"

Got this notice from ebay today that buyers will be offered the discounted rates at the same (? assumed but not specified by ebay) that we usually buy labels at, unless you opt out by 5.15. Question: A hypothetical case - at present, buyer pays $5 fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 78 replies
  • 22 helpful

USPS shipping undercharging customers the correct amount

Anyone having problems with ebay shipping not calculating USPS shipping cost to the buyer correctly? I know FedEx has been having issues over the last few weeks sending out "shortage" makeup bills, but now we are having issues with USPS costs as well...

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay tracking differs from USPS

I made an order recently and the Ebay tracking is saying "Unable to deliver ... PUDO return accepted." USPS tracking still says "Pre-Shipment." I know that PODU requires choosing a parcel to pick said package up from, but my shipping info is my home ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping rates calculation

Guys - if I opt out of this, I’m assuming buyers will still see a higher rate that currently exists and I’ll still get a discounted shipping rate right? Hence it would make my listings less competitive but perhaps more profitable? We’re reaching out ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to get USPS Flat Rate supplies

OK, I'm asking because I'm in Canada, and Chit Chats (my shipper that ships from Niagara) used to send me boxes of them years ago... I'm now running out of stock, and I've been using a few flat rate mailers each week with my auctions. Do the post off...

Woo commerce wants package dimensions.

Starting this morning when I try to list something using Woo it gives me an error. "Error: Package dimensions are missing. (#21920415) The package dimensions required for calculated shipping are missing. Provide valid numbers for the dimensions." I'v...

Order stuck in GLENDALE HEIGHTS for 13 days already

I bought an used notebook from the US, and it is stuck more than 13 days in GLENDALE HEIGHTS. I bought another product from the US after I bought the notebook, it went through GLENDALE HEIGHTS, but already left and is arriving home in Europe already....

Most Marked as Helpful Authors