Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 15 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Changes to Refund a Buyer form?

The changes to the "Refund a buyer" form/page do not make any sense. I can no longer issue a simple refund for shipping costs (I do a lot of combined shipping). Now there is no clear way to see what the purchase amount is and what is shipping within ...

Help, buyer wants to return used item

Hello, i know this topic has already been answered many times but i could really use some advice on my particular problem. basically i sold a camera stabilier (Zhiyun crane m3s) used (like new) for $100 less than retail because although it supports m...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Return Scam - so simple but super effective. What should I do?

SHORT version:The scammer returns packages using their "own shipping label" to the same zip code as the seller's return address. eBay's "AI system" thinks the return is complete and immediately processes a full refund, despite my efforts to contact e...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Buyer wants a refund, what do you think??

Hey community, I recently sold a rather expensive fly rod/reel combo and buyer bought it pretty quickly with no discussion on the cost and 30$ shipping, which I was surprised of. Regardless, I packed it and sent 2nd day air UPS. He received it and im...

Resolved! Question: Buyer returned item claiming it was defect

I sold a laptop and had it marked as open box. I described that I had used the laptop for over a year, commuting to school, and such; however, I had it under a protective skin and its been maintained in pristine condition. A buyer purchased item; how...

Resolved! Has anything like this ever happened to you guys?

 I sold a brand new sealed copy of this game to a buyer(highly rated seller/buyer as well from Mercari) and he returned it stating the disc was loose inside the sealed game. When I received it back, I relisted it as loose disc inside but sealed game ...

17253F85-BB3E-43A1-915E-05B76A8DE268.jpeg

Resolved! Support Agents

I recently experienced a challenging situation with a buyer who initially attempted to cancel an order during shipping, claiming they felt they had overpaid. Following the item's delivery, the buyer filed a ticket alleging the product was defective, ...

Money Back For Allstate Plan?

I got scammed on eBay purchasing a phone that the seller never shipped. I bought the protection plan with it and now they won’t let me get a refund even tho I never got the phone. Anyone know what I can do about this?

Return and payment dispute

I have a buyer who claimed my legit channel bought La Mer product is not authentic due to some “smell like a cheap cream” reasons (have you ever used this product before or you’re gonna scam me?). She didn’t take my partial refund based on my purchas...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Scammed

Was selling a 3ds and an interested buyer messaged me about the item. Asked me if I could download certain apps for them, which I did, and sent pictures. They were excited and purchased the item. 2 weeks later the day before the 14 day return policy ...

Shipped a package but buyer had mail forwarding, forwarding time expired and package sent back to me

I have a few questions about the following situation I have before contacting the buyer: I sold an item to a buyer, but was surprised to see it was returned to me today with an attached label from the USPS saying "forwarding time expired, return to s...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors