New to selling on eBay
Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can someone help me? Why do I owe a one dollar fee if I've never sold anything?

Hello , can someone help me? I was going to start selling some things because I shop too much and need to get rid of new stuff.So, I started off with one book at first. It didn't sell and that's okay. I look and I have an email saying I owe Ebay a do...

Revising bid and buy now prices

I am selling academic journals on ebay. It is the first I have ever tried to sell anything on ebay. I presume i am asking too much and I would like to lower the price on the three items I have listed but it is not clear to me how to do that. I would ...

Resolved! Unable to Report Seller with Bad Listings

I tried to report it to e-bay , I go and check all appropriate boxes only to see the dreaded ooops! we run into some trouble so nothing I can do!it's very possible the seller is not even aware if he/she use some software program that lists automatica...

Cancellation

I had a ring for sale, there was little or no interest in it, I was offered a price and sold it, however, I could not find how to withdraw the listing. As there was no interest, no watchers and no bids. I decided that I would not re-list it. However,...

Inventory loan

Hi. We are trying to find a way to purchase inventory. Can't seem to secure a loan, even with 701 credit score. Trying to secure funds so we can build our business.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors