Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Promoted Listings Standard Function and Usage Clarification for Sellers 📈👨🏻‍🦯

New to Creating Community Posts, Mod If this isnt the correct location or forum for post, I apologize in advance. Mod please relocate or make any necessary corrections you see fitting. The Parameters are: 100% of the listings are Fixed Price BIN With...

Issue with buyer abusing the return policy

01-06-2024 09:10 PMThis customer made false claims about me and my service stating I did not give everything as advertised yet when reading the description of each item you see what exactly the customer receives and I make sure and deliver everything...

Bring Back Buyer Negative Feed back.

ebay please stop feeding the hands that bite us. IMO and I'm sure many other sellers this is a failed experiment. Many bad actors have figured out this LOOPHOLE in your system. No repercussions equals continued abuse. Just make it temporary. 30 days,...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 4 helpful

Video Record Your Packaging of Shipments

Video Record Packing of Shipments I do not know if this is the right place to post this, but I'll give it shot.If your a seller on eBay, I believe that this should be a common practice. Record all purchases of packaging of shipments.I'm sure most sel...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors