Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 14 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Barely any sales & ANOTHER INR???!!!!

Very sick of this! Does not seem to happen on Marketplace when I mail items! They always receive their purchases. Buyer lives less than 90 mins away. Filed an INR today. Lying or CP is just doing a rotten job?! Now I NEED a sale so I can refund befor...

BYE BYE EBAY

My buyer didn't gave her full address on her e-bay account so when I shipped her package it couldn't be deliver because HER mistake. I want to refunded her for her item but not the shipping, she refused. According to her she didn't make any mistake. ...

Question concerning delivery times.

I will try to keep this short. I sold an item on a Saturday and shipped it that following Monday with USPS Ground. About a week later the buyer filed a NAD return request and in the request she stated that the item was fine, however she had purchased...

failed GIA authentication by Ebay

I sold a Mikimoto necklace via Ebay. I sent it over to California's GIA office. I thought it was gonna be a good experience because they sound really professional and the buyer can get a GIA certificate. But the result came back today and said the ex...

buyer had a porch pirate open her package and blamed it on part being incorrect.....incorrect blame

i shipped an item to buyer that had no sharp edge and was one of those brown pouches that are filled with packing material. it was 12-8 inch dimension. buyer sent pictures of package that was completely torn open. but there are no sharp edges of any ...

Ship from address for sellers

HelloI searched a lot on the Internet but did not find any information that would help me in this regardThis account is registered with my Jordanian information and address, and I have a friend in the United States, so I will tell him the products he...

shipfrom.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

NEW POST I, DONT KNOW WHY IM, NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE MY, COIN EXPERIENCE IVE, MET WHO ARE WRITE

I've, learned about coins that I'm, not allowed to share knowledge on my, listing IVE, MET MANY BOOK WRITERS LIKE HOW THE CHERRY PICKERS BOOK WAS COMPILED OR MANY DISCOVERS OF ERRORS WARE IS MY, FREEDOM OF SHARED KNOWLEDGE OF COINS OR WHY IS THEIR 20...

Beanie Babies

I have 14 Beanie Babie I ant to sell. All with ty tags and rush tags. Anyone interested?

popsycreek4eio_0-1713548761700.jpeg

ebay images

Hi good morning all, Can i ask if ebay has changed images aspect ratios as far i was concerned all images were 1600 x 1600 has this been changed ? Whats apect ratios do you guys use?

Time to put a fork in me

I am beyond upset at the moment. I think I am done with eBay for good now. Got a neutral today because I shipped something to someone because it was lost by USPS. I handled it quite well when they told me. Refunded their money right away and sent rep...

Resolved! Feedback advice (kind of wordy)

I've had this account for around 4 years that I've only used for buying the odd item, and I only started selling in the last month. I collect buttons, so I'm basically just recouping my button jar spends by selling the ones I don't want to keep. It's...

Ebay Shipping Supplies Shorted My Shipping Boxes Order

This is a new one for me. Thru Ebay shipping supplies, I used my quarterly $50.00 code. Ordered two cases of 4x4x4 boxes, 25 per box. And a dozen rolls of tape. Big box shows up with one case of 25 4x4x4 boxes with the dozen rolls of tape. Shorted me...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors