Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

My account has been permanently restricted from selling

Before a week eBay restricted my account on case of MC011 and required some document and i also send to eBay and all is real, But after 2 days eBay send me a message you can read below and give a solution PLEASE. Because I need all of your suggestion...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! My offer got accepted, I paid, but someone else got the item

I took advantage of a seller's make an offer, got accepted and paid. Next thing I know I am getting my payment refunded and an item I did not order arrives at my house. Seller says she made a mistake and sent the wrong item. So I said can I still get...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping multiple used laptops via ups or fedex?

Hi,I have around 25 used laptops worth around $40 each. Someone wants to buy all of them, but the packaging/labeling requirements are a little confusing. Usually i only ship 1 to 3 at a time, but unsure how i should handle this order. Any help would ...

Going above and beyond

The image was posted by eBay in a forum that does not allow replies. To me, this is why they don't want feedback. The quotes in the image, are not going above and beyond, in my opinion. They say things that I have always done at the minimum. In other...

EB-18840_Community_SellerEng_eBayForBusinessSocialPosts_April2024_RW14_Combined-Community_UGC-Seller-Quotes_FINAL.jpg

eBay is closing....!

It won't happen today or tomorrow... but the reason eBay is going to close is that Sellers when selling are being precluded by eBay trying to make money. It's no longer an auction site, it's too regulated and Sellers are always on the hook. So I don'...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 19 replies
  • 4 helpful

eBay to make changes to search in 2024!

I saw that an eBay moderator said that the search team has seen all the complaints about irrelevant eBay search results and is going to make changes in 2024. Wonderful news. It has gotten worse month over month for the last 7 or so years. Sarah decli...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 75 replies
  • 12 helpful

Promotional Listing

I am offering a coupon Buy 1, Get 1 20% off with Coupon. What I see happening is the buyer picks 1 item without paying for that first item immediately and later after paying for the first item automatically gets a 20% discount on that first item. The...

Scam contino.com.mx Website

I was recently advised that an item I'm selling on eBay also appears on a "contino.com.mx" web page. They stole all my photos and discounted the price by $85. My listing is a custom one-of-a-kind knife and this website says they have 308 of them! All...

Listing tool update causes 3x more clicks to remove all pics!?- are we going down this road again???

Yesterday my listing tool updated and now the "picture box" has a new design that is surrounded by a dotted line ands they removed the ultra convenient "Remove all pictures" button from the top right corner. Now you must hover over the corner to get ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 88 replies
  • 14 helpful

Promotion

Is anyone noticing the value in eBay promotions? 

bug on seller dashboard

Anybody else having an issue by clicking on the following screenprint from the ebay seller dashboard.Its saying when clicking either of these 2 links that the information has moved.

snakepliskinz_0-1713272096227.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors