Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

eBay Seller Capital risk

I was selling over 2000 plus items a year. Made the mistake when I really did not need to and now be lucky if I get 150 plus sales a year. You might feel lucky you are selling 30 items plus a month, but pay attention to your sales. I was busting my a...

Tons of buyers not paying all of a sudden.

Not sure if its spring break or easter or something else. I've been selling since late January, with 80 or so sales. I've only had two non payments in the past, but I suddenly have seven, and I can cancel five of those for nonpayment. I want to give ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

1099 question for those who have received one

I sell most of my items from our own 'things'. I'm also starting to sell some of my mom's things because she is also downsizing. I'll have a few items for a schedule D. Since I won't get a 1099 for 2023, but expect one for 2024 provided there's not a...

Past or present defeated feelings?

As an online seller, was there a point in your life that you have felt defeat & it was impacting many aspects of your life? Without giving specific details & sharing more than you are comfortable with, what may have helped you through it the most? I ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors