Gems & Minerals
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Продавцы мошенники и аферисты.....

Здравствуйте! Если Вы покупаете "камни" у jssgemshub, то этот продавец мошенник, аферист, обманщик и вор! Торгует крашенным, вареным стеклом! Необязательный продавец! Всячески обманывает и не возвращает деньги за возвращенный товар!!! 99% покупок фуф...

Help with Jade? pendant

I posted this question on the jewelry board and have not received a definitive answer. I am hoping you all can help. The pendant measures about 2.5" in diameter. I can see backlight through the lighter parts of the stone. This is the original post: P...

turquoise or howlite?

Hi all, Trying to figure out if this necklace is real turquoise. It seems unlikely (as in 'too good to be true'), but there are a couple of things that make me thing it might be -1. The beads are different color shades2. Some of the beads pass the 'f...

IMG_4637.JPG IMG_4638.JPG IMG_4639.JPG IMG_4640.JPG

Fluorite vs. Hiddenite - Jadeite Filter

I have what was sold to me as a bright apple green fluorite, and had no reason to doubt it. When checked under the Jadeite filter, all the other Fluorites turn a reddish color, but this bright green one turns sort of a pink/flesh color. I have no ide...

HIDDENITE NEW 2.jpg HIDDENITE NEW 3.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Jadeite, or Nephrite??? Or other

Trying to figure out what my turtles really made of and a value for him. Not sure if I wanna get rid of him no matter what he is.. may not br either. Idk.Help would be super! I know the base is marble. Thanks

Jadeite, or Nephrite??? Or other

Trying to figure out what my turtles really made of and a value for him. Not sure if I wanna get rid of him no matter what he is.. many not either. Help would be super! I know the base is marble. Thanks

is this real turquoise? (necklace) - info please?

Howdy! This necklace is 16" and each large bead is approx. 1". The clasp says 325. Can anyone confirm if this is real turquoise (it looks and feels like it, i.e. not resin or glass), and what it might be worth (retail)? Does it have a specific name? ...

Help Identifying This (Coral?) Necklace

Hi all! This necklace is driving me crazy. Does anyone have any advice as to the type of beads? I did the usual coral tests - The color doesn't come off with acetone but also doesn't fizz with lemon juice. It is super chunky at 1" wide and 5.15 ounce...