cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED HELP IDENTIFYING THESE STONES / CRYSTALS

I need some help these stones i just was given a huge collection over 200pc of healing crystals / skulls / spheres to liquidate and some i just cant figure out what they are these are just a few

Thanks for any help

IMG_0072.JPGIMG_0084.JPGIMG_0162.JPGIMG_0146.JPGIMG_0214.JPGIMG_0236.JPG

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Maybe ruby in zoisite, mahogany obsidian, carnelian are some of them. I'd say wait for others to chime in, but this board is slow as molasses in January.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

My best guess is top one unsure, ruby in zoisite, possibly bloodstone, red jasper and carnelian.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Difficult to be positive from photos, but the top-left may be angelite, celestite or blue calcite, agree that one to the right is likely ruby in zoisite. The others could be stone, but such "stone" objects are often these days dyed to look like something else or are man-made (glass or composites made of resin + stone powder).

My currently listed gem rocks
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Top left: could be anything, potentially dyed howlite

Top sphere: Definitely ruby in zoisite, a classic specimen!

Top skulls: Likely common varieties of jasper

Bottom left: Could be red jasper

Bottom right: Possibly carnelian but is very likely dyed to achieve the uniform color

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Don't we all love a mystery. Went searching for healing stones and here's my 2 cents worth starting at top left: Angelite, Ruby in Zoisite, Rhodonite. Bottom left Ocean Jasper. The middle bottom really makes me want to say Cinnabar, lastly Carnelian. Seems like those of us who replied agreed about the the Ruby in Zoisite and Jaspers. Curious to know if I made any correct guesses. Nice carving specimens. Oops, time to get my Chakra balanced 🙂

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

The top right is mahogany obsidian.  The lower left if that is green and pink I am seeing, it could be Unakite

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Bottem Left Looks like Rain Forest Jasper to me.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply