Fine Jewelry, Gems & Precious Metals
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
What is it?
What is it?
Hi - The back of this piece of jewelry pops up and folds down. But what is it and where is it worn?
Are these Cartier ingot pendants real?
Are these Cartier ingot pendants real?
I have been interested in having a jeweler make me a small gold ingot pendant. I found these Cartier branded ingot pendants online. If they are real C...
by in Fine Jewelry, Gems & Precious Metals | Updated by bonjourami
ebay sellers selling fake 925 sterling silver jewery
ebay sellers selling fake 925 sterling silver jewery
I buy and sell gold and silver but not on ebay i decide to buy some 925 silver from ebay to make silver 1oz ingots for a customer of mine.And to my su...
Sterling Silver vs the magnet test
Sterling Silver vs the magnet test
hi, fellow sterling lovers and all ebayers in general. how is your sterling silver holding up with the magnet test? mine isnt doing too well. is the m...
Need Some Information / Does anyone recognize this signature?
Need Some Information / Does anyone recognize this signature?
Hello. I am trying to decipher this signature. It is a pewter pendant of an ox. I am thinking zodiac related. It appears to be quite old. Any and all ...
Buyer Extortion Through Incorrect False Untrained Claims Of "Fake Jewelry Magnet Tested"
Buyer Extortion Through Incorrect False Untrained Claims Of "Fake Jewelry Magnet Tested"
Continuous Buyer Extortion Attempts concerning their untrained, incorrect & totally false claims of "Fake Jewelry" "Stuck To A Magnet".Sellers: You kn...
Montblanc Cufflinks
Montblanc Cufflinks
have Montblanc cufflinks been reproduced?have this pair same as ended listing 272604953178.when i scratch the silver part on a testing stone, the mark...
Buyers Returning Fake Items & Sellers Forced To Give Refunds
Buyers Returning Fake Items & Sellers Forced To Give Refunds
My husband and I sell under the name "auguys". We sell mainly gold, silver, jewelry, and coins. We have been ripped off so many times and I am just wo...
Cufflinks silver?
Cufflinks silver?
Hi everyoneI posted my inquiry on the antique jewelty area and no one commented so hoping for some guidance from here I am interested in this item,its...
What kind of Gem is this?
What kind of Gem is this?
Can someone please inform me on what kind of Gem this is? Not sure if it's a faux gem or glass. It sounds like glass when tapped together. It sort of ...
Relist my ring
Relist my ring
I am not sure if I did it right this time , Let me know http://www.ebay.com/itm/182509225520?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Value vs. G.I.A. Appraisal
Value vs. G.I.A. Appraisal
I have some jewelry that has been appraised by a certified G.I.A. appraiser.I need to get a feeling for a reasonable selling price as opposed to the a...
Silver marked "silver"?
Silver marked "silver"?
I have a ring marked "silver" with a maker's mark (that I cannot make out). Everything else I have seen so far was either "Sterling" or "925". Is the ...
What does the "RGE" mean on pendant marked RGE 10K?
What does the "RGE" mean on pendant marked RGE 10K?
I just bought a pendant said to be 10K gold. I've heard of RGP--Rolled Gold Plate and GE--Gold Electroplate. I'm hoping RGE is a manufacturer's mark b...
Nakai Sterling, southwestern earrings
Nakai Sterling, southwestern earrings
Have seen some awesome pairs of southwestern earrings stamped Nakai sterling. Some sellers indicate this means they are by Navajo silversmiths George ...
How can I get more people looking at my listings?
How can I get more people looking at my listings?
I am new , I am trying to sell my ring I need help getting more people to see it http://www.ebay.com/itm/182484434292?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksi...
Fake designer David Yurman jewelery- HELP!!
Fake designer David Yurman jewelery- HELP!!
Help! I have recently purchased a counterfeit David Yurman ring. Made my purchase from xxx - they currently have a whopping 94 DY items!! Notice that ...
Question about tiffany & co ring.
Question about tiffany & co ring.
I want buy tiffany and co. Ring at ebay. Seller say that is auth tiffany. If I buy that and bring tiffany store, somebody can tell that ring is auth t...
How accurate is a Presidium Gem Tester?
How accurate is a Presidium Gem Tester?
Anyone own one of these? Is it accurate?
by in Fine Jewelry, Gems & Precious Metals | Updated by sjsu1995
What is it?
What is it?
I have this small piece and I have no idea what it actually might be. It is only 1.5" long. The centre "opal" is about .25" across. The "rings" on the...
by in Fine Jewelry, Gems & Precious Metals | Updated by mforjan
Help with makers mark on sterling money clip
Help with makers mark on sterling money clip
Hi all, I am new to this community, and hoping for some help on a very vague looking makers mark on a vintage sterling money clip that has a sterling ...
chrysoberyl cat's eye
chrysoberyl cat's eye
Hi all,I recently acquired a what appeared to be the chrysoberyl cat's eye 10k ring. My knowledge regarding gemstones are very limited. I can really u...
Arthur A.Everts Jewelers
Arthur A.Everts Jewelers
Does anyone know of this Jeweler ? We have a couple of Silver trays that were from my Dads Estate and on the back of them is a label that has this Jew...
by in Fine Jewelry, Gems & Precious Metals | Updated by chipsguy
Danish Silver Hallmark Help
Danish Silver Hallmark Help
Hi - I am seeking help on identifying this mark on the bottom of two small silver candlesticks, made in Denmark. Are they silver or plated? Any idea o...
gold ring. d&w. 9 . 375 . anchor . x . sapphire or tanzanite.
gold ring. d&w. 9 . 375 . anchor . x . sapphire or tanzanite.
Can anyone tell me if they know anything about this ring as I have searched the internet high and low. I seem to keep finding silver bits with the d&w...
by in Fine Jewelry, Gems & Precious Metals | Updated by c2c
Mark TIFFANY&CO 925 MEXICO on silver jewelry authentic
Mark TIFFANY&CO 925 MEXICO on silver jewelry authentic
Before I post, can anyone tell me if this is an authentic Tiffany piece? I do not have much experience with Tiffany pieces that were produced in Mexic...
S80 Silver?
S80 Silver?
Some (most) of sellers from (or buying from) China are selling S80 jewelry items as .925 Sterling Silver and it's not at all. They might not even show...
by in Fine Jewelry, Gems & Precious Metals | Updated by cecy26169
Old Silver Pill Box with 935 mark. What does 935 mean?
Old Silver Pill Box with 935 mark. What does 935 mean?
I have this silver pill/stamp box with the mark of "935" on the bottom. There is no "sterling" mark. I've had it on my dresser for roughly 30 years, b...
chinese sellers selling solid gold 14k and is not gold
chinese sellers selling solid gold 14k and is not gold
how can nobody is doing nothing? more that 6 chinese sellers selling rings with stones, in description say gold 14 k purchased some but other users ha...
I ordered a 925 sterling silver and received a 92.5 designer item!!!
I ordered a 925 sterling silver and received a 92.5 designer item!!!
I ordered a 925 solid silver bracelet and received a 92.5 designer silver jewelry. What a crookery. I think ebay is an accomplice of these sellers bec...