Fine Jewelry, Gems & Precious Metals
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Does anyone know the maker of this 10k italian necklace
Does anyone know the maker of this 10k italian necklace
Wanting to sell this necklace but want to find out who the maker is before I do.
Does anyone know the Maker of these earrings?
Does anyone know the Maker of these earrings?
Would appreciate any kind of input on these pair of earrings. Does anyone recognize the Makers mark? The earrings are very lightweight, tested at 14k....
Sterling Silver vs the magnet test
Sterling Silver vs the magnet test
hi, fellow sterling lovers and all ebayers in general. how is your sterling silver holding up with the magnet test? mine isnt doing too well. is the m...
Is this a real gold ring?
Is this a real gold ring?
The ring states literally "18 CT GOLD"There is a mark "N206" and "A&C".no Assey office hallmark... My husband purchased it from an Ebay member, a deal...
sterling silver hallmark is only CW. Cannot find.
sterling silver hallmark is only CW. Cannot find.
am un-loading lots of vintage sterling silver. Mostly bracelets. 2 are signed with CW? I cannot find.
Anyone Know Chinese? Help Identify Antique Silver Cup Hallmark
Anyone Know Chinese? Help Identify Antique Silver Cup Hallmark
Does anyone know Chinese ? What does this Silver Cup marking mean? Thanks much appreicated
Sterling silver flatware: What about those dinner knives?
Sterling silver flatware: What about those dinner knives?
They are heavily weighted by their stainless steel blades, and there's no way of knowing the actual sterling weight of the handles without destroying ...
by in Fine Jewelry, Gems & Precious Metals | Updated by bamo9899
How accurate is a Presidium Gem Tester?
How accurate is a Presidium Gem Tester?
Anyone own one of these? Is it accurate?
by in Fine Jewelry, Gems & Precious Metals | Updated by prims_end
Waiting until the last minute
Waiting until the last minute
Hi, I've posted a number of auctions But I'm experiencing people watching and waiting till the last minute to bid and items going out at a low price. ...
by in Fine Jewelry, Gems & Precious Metals | Updated by us-t384
Question about tiffany & co ring.
Question about tiffany & co ring.
I want buy tiffany and co. Ring at ebay. Seller say that is auth tiffany. If I buy that and bring tiffany store, somebody can tell that ring is auth t...
Value vs. G.I.A. Appraisal
Value vs. G.I.A. Appraisal
I have some jewelry that has been appraised by a certified G.I.A. appraiser.I need to get a feeling for a reasonable selling price as opposed to the a...
by in Fine Jewelry, Gems & Precious Metals | Updated by nobelantique
Are these Cartier ingot pendants real?
Are these Cartier ingot pendants real?
I have been interested in having a jeweler make me a small gold ingot pendant. I found these Cartier branded ingot pendants online. If they are real C...
Can anyone help with this marking ring either 18kt or platinum
Can anyone help with this marking ring either 18kt or platinum
Buyers Returning Fake Items & Sellers Forced To Give Refunds
Buyers Returning Fake Items & Sellers Forced To Give Refunds
My husband and I sell under the name "auguys". We sell mainly gold, silver, jewelry, and coins. We have been ripped off so many times and I am just wo...
by in Fine Jewelry, Gems & Precious Metals | Updated by vitique5
Sterling Silver panel bracelet
Sterling Silver panel bracelet
Would like to list this five panel sterling bracelet with an eagle 197 mark but am at a bit of a loss for description. I seem to remember, years ago, ...
How to identify maker of 18k gold bracelet 353 VI 750? Thanks.
How to identify maker of 18k gold bracelet 353 VI 750? Thanks.
I have an 18k gold bracelet from the 1960's or 1970's that is heavy 30 grams of 18k gold and marked 353 VI 750. Because of the VI I thought it might b...
Help with Chinese gold marks identification
Help with Chinese gold marks identification
Can anyone help me to translate marks on a vintage Chinese gold jade ring. Thank you.
Buyer Extortion Through Use Of "Fake Silver Attracted To A Magnet" Incorrect Fraudulent Statement
Buyer Extortion Through Use Of "Fake Silver Attracted To A Magnet" Incorrect Fraudulent Statement
I, as a child born in the 1960's have witnessed the first men to visit the moon, 70's Skylab, the first apple computers, suitcase sized cell phones mi...
ebay sellers selling fake 925 sterling silver jewery
ebay sellers selling fake 925 sterling silver jewery
I buy and sell gold and silver but not on ebay i decide to buy some 925 silver from ebay to make silver 1oz ingots for a customer of mine.And to my su...
Please help me identify my bracelet
Please help me identify my bracelet
I would really appreciate some help identifying who made my bracelet and what sort of price I should be asking for it.Thank you so much.
by in Fine Jewelry, Gems & Precious Metals | Updated by bonjourami
Designer signature
Designer signature
Does anyone recognize this designer signature?
Is My Bracelet Real Roberto Coin? 1228 VI
Is My Bracelet Real Roberto Coin? 1228 VI
Hi everyone can anyone help me identify if my bracelet if it is Roberto coin and if not what is it? I have an 18k bracelet weighing 51g solid gold, sa...
How rare is my Solid 14k Gold Doxa women's watch 41g
How rare is my Solid 14k Gold Doxa women's watch 41g
Hi everyone I was wondering if any watch experts could help me figure out how much my watch I just recently aquired is worth. Not for melt value. It w...
What is it?
What is it?
Hi - The back of this piece of jewelry pops up and folds down. But what is it and where is it worn?
Need Some Information / Does anyone recognize this signature?
Need Some Information / Does anyone recognize this signature?
Hello. I am trying to decipher this signature. It is a pewter pendant of an ox. I am thinking zodiac related. It appears to be quite old. Any and all ...
Buyer Extortion Through Incorrect False Untrained Claims Of "Fake Jewelry Magnet Tested"
Buyer Extortion Through Incorrect False Untrained Claims Of "Fake Jewelry Magnet Tested"
Continuous Buyer Extortion Attempts concerning their untrained, incorrect & totally false claims of "Fake Jewelry" "Stuck To A Magnet".Sellers: You kn...
Montblanc Cufflinks
Montblanc Cufflinks
have Montblanc cufflinks been reproduced?have this pair same as ended listing 272604953178.when i scratch the silver part on a testing stone, the mark...
Cufflinks silver?
Cufflinks silver?
Hi everyoneI posted my inquiry on the antique jewelty area and no one commented so hoping for some guidance from here I am interested in this item,its...
What kind of Gem is this?
What kind of Gem is this?
Can someone please inform me on what kind of Gem this is? Not sure if it's a faux gem or glass. It sounds like glass when tapped together. It sort of ...
Relist my ring
Relist my ring
I am not sure if I did it right this time , Let me know http://www.ebay.com/itm/182509225520?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649