eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

pre1840lorraine
Community Member

Re: Anyone familiar with the newer LIND jewelry? 10K & Sterling TIA

in reply to us_zobr
This post is 7 years old. Please start your own post and show pictures of the markings. Thanks
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to northernridge

i have a ring just got it is silver and marks say    ssp lend is this silver or plated?

Please use plain text.
northernridge
Community Member

in reply to luzianalade

And I thank you too. I appreciate learning that it stands for Lindenwold. I have a Lind ring posted on the other jewelry site. (Never quite understood why there are two...) It's 14KT HGE. But I'm trying to figure out whether the stone is synthetic or not. With apologies for butting in, here it is.

vintage 14KT HGE ring by Lindenwold

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Anyone familiar with the newer LIND jewelry? 10K & Sterling TIA

in reply to luzianalade
Thank you all so much...I was still having problems finding a LIND website on the net...I've heard of Lindenwold...so I'll check that site...Thanks again for all your help.. Lalady
Luzianalade
Please use plain text.
jewelcollect01
Community Member

in reply to luzianalade
yeppers, all the same company...
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to luzianalade
I just went to double check the marks on the pieces I have. Some are marked LIND and some are marked WLIND or W. LIND for some reason.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to luzianalade
Hi,

Jewelry marked Lind is from the Lindenwold company. I went to an auction several months ago and the lady must of been hooked on buying stuff from them. She had loads of stuff still in boxes and packages. I bought a couple lots of older costume but still ended up with some of the Lindenwold thrown in. The bulk of it is Gold plated or sterling but they do seem to have a bit of fine on their website. For information only.

http://www.lindenwold.com/catalog/
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to luzianalade
Thanks Jewellcollect! Now the mystery is solved, hahaha...Appreciate everyone's help... Lalady
Luzianalade
Please use plain text.
jewelcollect01
Community Member

in reply to luzianalade
Lind Jewelers Rings are usually sterling, most are set with good quality CZ's. you can find some that are gold, but usually never over 10k. and almost always set with CZ's or sythetic or simulated gems. They also have a wide line of synthetic gemstones which can be bought wholesale.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to luzianalade
Thanks Thirry...Here is a picture of the silver stamp on one of the rings..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Lalady
Luzianalade
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to luzianalade
A friend of mine inherited a heap of Lind rings from her mother a couple of years ago. They were all plated, and most were marked H.G.E.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to luzianalade
Thanks folks...The more I find out, the more confused I get...These rings are all like new and marked sterling...LIND...in fact they were still in little ring boxes...All I found on Ebay was plated rings too...I'm beginning to wonder if they might be old new? I think there's a pendant necklace also...Maybe the previous owner was a distributor? I can find Lind-Gal, but no information about Lind company on the internet...A mystery huh? Thanks, and yes I'll get the earrings tested, I surely don't want to sell anything fake...Thanks again Lalady
Luzianalade
Please use plain text.
glitzglamngold
Community Member

in reply to luzianalade
I tried looking - it is SO hard to research gold jewelry manufacturers... sorry nothing. The earrings and ring look new(er) maybe even manufactured in another country? Usually, if not gold, or if gold/filled, plated, etc. the mark beside the 10K would be something other than TJ - but if you are in doubt, you may want to have the earrings tested for metal content. I'm assuming Lind is a manufacturer's mark... wish I could be more help. Most likely the ring is sterling if marked as such. CZ center stones?

Brenda

Please use plain text.
bojibelle
Community Member

in reply to luzianalade
All of the Lind rings I have ever seen have been goldplated.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

I have several pieces of like new jewelry stamped LIND...I've not been able to find out much about them..The earrings below are stamped TJ 10K and LIND...The ring is stamped Sterling, a small icon, and LIND...Any ideas or know of a website where I might learn more...Not much on Ebay...I'm wondering if they are real gold, or fake...Thanks for any help...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Lalady
Luzianalade
Please use plain text.