eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Answer
Community Member
Accepted Solution
can i cancel a bid from buyers with zero feedback even if i did not warned them from bidding on my description or listing?thanks in advance

can i cancel a bid from buyers with  zero feedback even if i did not warned them from bidding on my description or listing?thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions: 3
inceptions
Community Member
Answered
in reply to kcjrx

Weren't you new once? What if your first seller canceled your bid. Would you be here now? Why would you even think of canceling his bid?

Sure go ahead and cancel the bid. Drive business away from eBay and lose a sale. That's a great way to run a business...

Or...

Welcome the new buyer with open arms and lavish him with the same good customer service you would on any other buyer so he will think eBay is a great place to shop and will come back again and again...

frodobagginskennedy
Community Member
Answered
in reply to kcjrx

why would you want to.  did you start your e bay career with something other then 0 feedback

This quest stands on the edge of a blade...stray but a little and you shall fail to the ruin of us all.
"The Lady Galadriel"
nc-daydreamer
Community Member
Answered
in reply to kcjrx

why would you want to insult a new-comer? Did you not have 0 feedback at one time?

=====================================
If you don't stand up for something, then you'll likely fall for anything.
Other Answers: 3
Community Member
Answered
in reply to kcjrx

you are are all right!i read about scams with zero feedbacks,thats why.my bad!thanks everyone!

Community Member
Answered
in reply to kcjrx

You can cancel any bid that you want for any reason but in my opinion that's a foolish one.

bill_and_ellie
Community Member
Answered
in reply to kcjrx

Have you also read about winning bidders with 1000's of feedback that claim they have not received their item and because the seller didn't follow proper protocols to protect themselves, were forced to refund the buyer?

Your bidder with the most feedback has 27 bid retractions. Two retractions on your current listing alone. That is a red flag for me. His name would be added to my blocked bidder list. He has proven himself unworthy. The bidder with no feedback deserved to compete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Answers to most questions not dealing with your account can be found here, http://pages.ebay.com/help/index/ALL.html