eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Answer
Community Member
Is there any way for me to block the (View item) on my feedback page so that others can not see what I have bought?

I do not want people to be able to go to my feedback page and look to see what I bought.  Is there any way I can stop or block the VIEW ITEM ?

Other Answers: 5
*lady*madonna*
Community Member
Answered
in reply to ascorsone58

You can set your feedback to (private) if you want.

But you can't sell with private feedback.

*There will be an answer, Let It Be.*
maneki-neko-nook
Community Member
Answered
in reply to ascorsone58

yes...you can make all feedback private...but then you won't be able to sell and some sellers might be a bit lerry of you....go tot eh site map at the bottom of this page and search for private feedback.  

I haven't had my coffee yet, so forgive my typing....The only question you may regret is the one you never asked!
sheldragon
Community Member
Answered
in reply to ascorsone58

May not be what you're looking for, but you could always open a separate eBay ID and not tell anyone about it. Only you will know how to log on to it. It can be linked to the same PayPal account, but you will need a separate email address for each ID.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

“Let’s work the problem, people. Let's not make things worse by guessing.” -Gene Kranz, Mission Control Director (played by Ed Harris), Apollo 13
Community Member
Answered
in reply to ascorsone58
I do believe that option is available to sellers as I have seen many sellers who have had many items bought and items were listed as private...sometimes both buyer and bought item are listed as private.
Community Member
Answered
in reply to ascorsone58
I've been a member for 12 years and to my knowledge there is no way for you to block viewing of the item that you purchased. However, after a period of 90 days the available picture of the item and detailed info are no longer available.