• Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Answer
Community Member
Accepted Solution
How do you block a buyer?

I was left 3 neutrals by a buyer that received some very nice items for very good prices.  One of her comments was the shipping was very high.  I charge actual shipping to her zip code.  I was patient when she didn't pay, but still had to open a non paying bidder case against her with eBay.  And the only reason I did that was to get the fees charged to me back and be able to relist the items.  3 neutrals; REALLY????

Accepted Solutions: 4
flyingtjr
Community Member
Answered
in reply to pinehallsalesltd2

Looking at the feedback your buyer leaves, I agree you have run into a fruitcake.

However .....

From you listings: "Please add $10.00 for postage which does include tracking and insurance".

Why are you requiring mandatory insurance on $5 items??????

You are only offering expensive Priority Mail shipping on inexpensive items. Why not offer Parcel Post as an option? Clean, used boxes, for Parcel Post shipping, are easily found.   

rebeltoys808
Community Member
Answered

At the bottom of the ebay page click on SiteMap. You'll then see a section were it says blocking bidders, Click it, then cut and paste the persons ebay name in there you want to block and click submit. Thats all. Hope this helps.

Community Member
Answered

You need to stay vigilant with your listings. You don't have 100's of items listed so it would be easy to do.

When an item has a bid placed on it, you should go (ASAP) & look at the bidders feedback page. Look at the FB they leave for others. If you would have seen the type of FB this person leaves for others, you could have blocked them & cancelled their bids.

I know I would have in a split second.

Good Luck!

Ignorance is not a disease ..... It's a choice!
Community Member
Answered

It's also worth reporting this buyer for feedback abuse. Use the link in your seller dashboard, something like "problems with buyers". She has left so much bad feedback ebay may take notice and remove them.

Other Answers: 1
nowibuystuff
Community Member
Answered

LINK >> Buyer/Bidder Management

Delivery Confirmation is now called "Tracking"

BUT seems to still be Delivery Confirmation

Copy & Paste from USPS site >>

If you shipped with Express Mail®, you’ll get point-by-point tracking details. If you used another service—USPS Tracking™, Certified Mail™, Registered Mail™ —you’ll see when it went out for delivery.