cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does this lululemon dress look authentic

It looks cheaply made and the material doesn't feel like all my other lulu. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I think everything about the dress and tag looks correct.  I tried that on a few months ago at the outlet - where it was marked down to $19.  I have heard rumors that the Lululemon outlet will give additional discounts to people buying huge amounts - which could be the case with your seller if they have a lot of Lululemon for sale.  So no they definitely don't sell wholesale but there are ways for sellers to get good deals. As for the dress feeling "cheap" IMO some Lululemon is better than others!  But I think it is a cute dress.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I think everything about the dress and tag looks correct.  I tried that on a few months ago at the outlet - where it was marked down to $19.  I have heard rumors that the Lululemon outlet will give additional discounts to people buying huge amounts - which could be the case with your seller if they have a lot of Lululemon for sale.  So no they definitely don't sell wholesale but there are ways for sellers to get good deals. As for the dress feeling "cheap" IMO some Lululemon is better than others!  But I think it is a cute dress.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi!

All looks good to me. The label and emblem are spot on for the real Lululemon. Typically fakes will have pointier tips on the emblem. This is also a style that they make so that is a good sign too 🙂

Best,

HH

Message 4 of 4
latest reply