cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent!! Please help me to authenticate this Hermes Bag

4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg9.jpg3.jpg10.jpg2.jpgCan anyone help me authenticate if this Hermes Kelly is genuie? Thanks a lot!!!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I'd recommend Bababebi.
albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

First of all, please self report one of your threads. You double posted and you don't want replies on two separate threads. Just go to options on the right side of the reply box on the other thread (since I already posted once on this one and scroll down to "report inappropriate content". Just tell the mods that you double posted and to please remove the extra post.

Next, I don't think (I could be wrong) that anyone here will authenticate your bag-they're just too highly and well faked and an authentication here does nothing to protect you anyway on a bag that's going to sell for significant money if authentic. IMO you need professional authentication on a Kelly. What we can try and do for you is to stop you from paying $50 (or whatever the current going rate is-I honestly don't know) from authenticating an obvious fake. So far, I see nothing obviously suspicious but I'm not an expert on the label although I did own that bag decades ago.

As I've always stated, the outside of a bag or shoe is the easiest part to fake well. Usually, it's the interior construction that proves authenticity IMO and you've supplied no interior pictures so when you have time, get rid of that other post and respond on this one and keep adding some more pictures so Boardies can look and see if they think it's worth popping for a pro.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

My bad. This is the first time post question on this board. Just deleted the other post and uploaded more pics.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

8.jpg

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

No prob-using these boards is a learning curve for all of us. I hate seeing anyone throw money away for Hermes authentications as they're pricier than any other brand but I really think you need to go to a pro. Wait and see if other post. Check your messages too.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I'd recommend Bababebi.
albertabrightalberta

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

http://hermesexperts.com/ and bababebi.com

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@hermesculture wrote:

http://hermesexperts.com/ and bababebi.com

Although you've bumped a 7-month old thread, I'd recommend bababebi, a proven Hermes expert over an unknown. At the price of Hermes, you want someone who has years of proven expertise, something you get with bababebi. 

albertabrightalberta

Message 8 of 8
latest reply