cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me find this shirt.

I tried all the keywords I can think of , like woven ,knitted detail ,basket knit ...but no result have come out......

please help me find it out. 

Thank you so much🙂

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Sorry but IMO your odds are pretty slim that someone here can identify it. This isn't what the board really does but maybe you'll get lucky. Your best bet IMO is to set a search using the keywords you've been playing with. You can always end the search if you get overwhelmed with ebay emails.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I searched "basket weave top" and ended up with over 700 results.  I didn't go through them all, so don't know if this particular shirt was included.  If you don't find it there, you can save your search so you will be notified when new items are listed. 

If you are wanting to describe the item for sale, I would use basket weave woven yoke women's button front long sleeved blouse, or a combination of those terms.

Good luck!

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

didn't come up when i did a Google image search, either...
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Welcome to ebay OP.

Are you Chinese by any chance?  Or would know someone who could read Chinese?

It's highly possible that the top you're looking for was in a Chinese catalogue.  

Have a look at the lower left.  I can't see it very clearly but they look like Chinese characters.  This may give you an indication on where you could find your  item.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Thank you very much ,.I didn't know the result can be saved....I will try again~~~
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Thank you for your reply. I know the odds are slim, but I like the style, I will try to find it out.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I can read Chinese. According to the discription of this picture . It said this shirt is of a European brand. Thank you very much.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply