Product Categories
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Collectibles & Art

Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics...

12806 Posts

Electronics

Connect with other tech enthusiasts and find out all you need to know about buying and selling today...

1542 Posts

Fashion

This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.

6089 Posts

Handbags

Love handbags? Connect with other aficionados and share trends, deals, style tips and stories

652 Posts

Home & Garden

Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.

1079 Posts

Jewelry

Use this discussion board to chat with fellow jewelry enthusiasts.

1900 Posts

Motors

Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.

1600 Posts

Sporting Goods

Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.

580 Posts

Toys & Hobbies

Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.

1847 Posts

Activity in Product Categories

Empty iPhone Box with Serial Number on Bottom

Empty iPhone boxes are offered on eBay, and photos of the boxes show the serial number for the phone that was originally included in the box. To me, showing the serial number is concerning because that particular phone may still be in use. What am I ...

Resolved! Can't find Name for these particular Indiana Amber Tiara Divided Plates w/Designated Soup Bowl Spot

Hi! I have looked on eBay, Etsy, Replacements and Google Lens which led me to worthpoint, and they don't have the same one either. I can find similar, but not the exact plates that I have. Divided into 4 sections - 1 being a round spot for the soup b...

IMG_1643.JPG IMG_1644.JPG IMG_1645.JPG IMG_1646.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with vintage costume pinecone hangtag ID

Hi! I have searched and searched and used Google lens. I cannot find a definitive answer on who might have made this set. All I have to go on is this pinecone shaped hang tag. It does not seem to exactly match the Pennino examples. Can anyone help? D...

20220127_154045.jpg Screenshot_20220202-120120_Gallery.jpg

Buyer no where to be found

I am a new seller and had a buyer purchase two of the watches I had for sale. I ended up paying a little more for shipping myself to send to them so I could get tracking plus make sure the recipient signed for the package. The package made it to the ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lavabo

Hello,Can someone please identified this mark on the Lavabo, it’s 23”h without lid, lid is 5”h , Thank you!

B47363C7-2980-47B8-94CC-1E810380B4BA.jpeg BF50792A-A8A6-4B8C-AD35-B35B9A829E80.jpeg AEC21CA8-CAA3-4220-B450-D2D7A2EA281D.jpeg C29F3692-AAE0-4F6E-BDF1-C17A8789200E.jpeg

Authenticity Guarantee & Concerns

So I have read the horror stories of people having their items sent to be authenticated and either receiving a different item, having it lost, etc., etc., (Hold this thought.) My understanding is that any deviation from the description is grounds for...

Screenshot_20240317-180603~3.png

Scam using actual ebay VPP purchase orders

I just about got scammed out of my money on an RV. First the listing was on FB marketplace. A good deal for a 2003 travel trailer. Contacted Paige so n so from listing. To come look at the unit. She sent back a message saying contact this email I wil...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

THE JEWELRY ADVISOR

Give your fellow collectors a helping hand ... share your favorite sites here! The ones that help you learn about and identify what you have. Here are a few of the ones I use. Flipping Treasure's Image Event site CJCI - Costume Jewelry Collectors Int...