cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Michael Kors check...

Hi all, 

Watching an auction and would like your input. Can I post an item number? Or is that a no no? 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Michael Kors check...

That's a no no.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Michael Kors check...

Well dang, lol. 

Now what? 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Michael Kors check...

Sorry for the hijack, but can I post a link here from the Seller's Board in re: "Scammers?"

I sure hope so 'cause experts from here need to be there 😉

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Michael Kors check...

@postingid2017 wrote:

Sorry for the hijack, but can I post a link here from the Seller's Board in re: "Scammers?"

Doesn't hurt to try. If it gets removed, I'd love a pm.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Michael Kors check...

@postingid2017 wrote:

@postingid2017

I apologize. I posted before completely reading that thread and ended up repeating much of what you'd said. Honest, I wasn't plagiarizing!

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Michael Kors check...

No need to apologize, I was making dinner so I didn't even see it  🙂 - I just needed someone from here to set her straight  - her listings are a hot mess and I only scanned a few of them and didn't even check her FB - she will not be selling here long and has the nerve to call her buyer a scammer LMAO!

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Michael Kors check...

I just checked her Dior bag listing open_mouththree poor pictures, absolutely no show of any Dior markings or tags... I really hope nobody would buy two hundred something dollars supposedly Dior purse based on listing like that......

Message 8 of 8
latest reply