eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

luvtreasures
Community Member
Accepted Solution

Is my Coach bag real or fake?

[ Edited ]

me2.JPGmeme1.JPGIs my Coach bag real or fake? Please help i can't tell! This bag was givin to me and wanted to know if it is real?

mee3.JPG
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: Is my Coach bag real or fake?

in reply to luvtreasures

These and many more, are sold on Coachs' site. Real. (I look at the sites' deals, almost every day)...

Please use plain text.
luvtreasures
Community Member

in reply to katzcats

I just never heard or seen a Coach bag hardware with Coach on the clip on rings and the word COACH is not closed in?

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to luvtreasures

Coachfactory@coach.com.

Please use plain text.
luvtreasures
Community Member

in reply to katzcats

Are their bags real at Coachfactory@coach.com.?

Please use plain text.
raduska75
Community Member

in reply to luvtreasures

doxie24 wrote:

Are their bags real at Coachfactory@coach.com.?

Coach Factory is a legit Coach outlet store. Sadly they do not have any B&M store close by me. I keep searching on their site once in a while hoping they opened one. I should try Phoenix/Mesa zip code. They might have a store there and I don't mind a field trip. I can go to Ikea and Lego Store while Im at it.

If you wait a bit, some of the Coach experts - Alberta, Fashiongirl... - will come along and help you with authenticity.

Please use plain text.
raduska75
Community Member

in reply to raduska75

Also, the two legit sites for Coach sites are coach.com and coachfactory.com  There are some fake sites that want to seem like Coach factory - coachfactoy-causad.us and similar.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to luvtreasures

Yes. They are real. I went to one of the many emails, I receive from them to double check their site email addy and yes. That's what it is. I've made many purchases thru this site and always receive my packages in less than a week. Some awesome deals.

Please use plain text.
fashionclubgurl
Community Member

in reply to luvtreasures

doxie24 wrote:

I just never heard or seen a Coach bag hardware with Coach on the clip on rings and the word COACH is not closed in?

Coach constantly changes details on their merchandise. What was common a few years ago is probably completely different now.

Thats why any so-called "authenticity guide" that claims Coach ALWAYS does something in a certain way, like saying that Coach creeds from six or eight years ago are supposed to look just like the ones made today, or that Coaches should ALWAYS have YKK zippers, are full of horse hockey and should never be depended on for ANY valid information. You can take 95 percent of those worthless piles of poop and toss them in the electronic trash bin.

Please use plain text.
luvtreasures
Community Member

in reply to fashionclubgurl

Thank you very much, this info is good to know :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
raduska75
Community Member

in reply to luvtreasures

I would just like to apologize to fashionclubgurl for calling her fashiongirl and also to say sorry for any time I might do that in future. I really try but sometimes things get stuck in my brain one way and it is hard to shake it.

Please use plain text.
fashionclubgurl
Community Member

in reply to raduska75

raduska75 wrote:

I would just like to apologize to fashionclubgurl for calling her fashiongirl and also to say sorry for any time I might do that in future. I really try but sometimes things get stuck in my brain one way and it is hard to shake it.

No problem, "fashion" works for me too. Just dont call me Shirley.

(Semi-obscure "Airplane!" reference, sorry!) :womanwink:

Please use plain text.