cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I file a INAD case?

I had purchased a phone from a buyer 4 months back, genuinely unaware of any refund or return policy. In the item described it said that the battery has been "tested" and it was in "good condition". Well me being a first time iphone user,when I went to settings it said "your battery may need to be serviced" I didn't know what that meant. Now I do. My phone dies when it's off the charger, it dies at 100%, it dies when I make a phone call in the middle of a conversation. I can't even really take it with me because the battery sucks, then I looked at the reviews and other people are complaining about the same thing from that buyer. Is it possible for me to file a case? Even the iphone store couldn't help. And I'm afraid to return it because this is my only phone atm and can't afford a new one right now. Not even a cheap phone.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Should I file a INAD case?

"then I looked at the reviews"

Looks like I do things differently.

I look at the feedback BEFORE buying.

You had 30 days after delivery to open a case with eBay.

Guess you did not look at the eBay Money Back Guarantee either?

So that ship has sailed.

PayPal gives you 180 days from payment to open a case for Item Not As Described in their Resolution Center.

However you may be required to return the item & pay for shipping depending on the Seller's Response.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply