cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re 2 K7 cellphones i sold.

I sold 2 Metro PCS cell phones and both are having problems resetting to factory reset.   I deleted my gmail account because they said it was linked to it.   I went to T mobile and they me all they had to do was go to Settings, and reset to factory settings.  Has anyone else had problems like this???

"I'm in my own little world, but it's okay, they know me here!"

“You don't have to be crazy to hang out with me, I'll train you.”
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi txkitty99,

To answer your question, no, but it shouldn't be too difficult to do a factory reset. Sometimes, you may need to do a hard reset, which can get technical, if you're not too tech savvy.

We'd recommend taking it a cell phone repair shop and go from there. You may be able to get away with a free factory reset, if you ask nicely. But do know that they usually do charge for their service and time. 

We hope this information will help you make a more informed decision on your home needs.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

The OP already sold the phones..so the buyers would have to spend the money for a hard reset from the Metro PCS/TMobile store..

OP..call their local store ( since they are all independently owned) and ask how much would they have to pay for a hard reset, back to factory settings..

I think it would have been a good idea for you to have done this before selling them..but at this point, it's up to them..

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Duplicate post.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply