cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lot of Sellers Selling Useless Disney Infinity Webcode Cards

A lot of Disney Infinity character figures come with a card that includes a code on it. These cards were used to redeem your virtual character online at the Inifnity website for online play in the Disney Infinity commmunity. However as of 12/27/16 the entire Disney Innfinity online play and community has been closed down and online play for this game is no longer available; this includes the way to redeem character code cards. Information and verification about the closure and removal can be found at Disney's Infinity game site.

It has come to my attention that a large amount of sellers have listed these character web code cards for sale. They will never be able to be used or redeemed due to the closure of online play, so a buyer would be getting nothing more than a peice of paper with a character photo on it.

I wanted to share this information with the public as to warn buyers about purchasing these cards because you will not get what you paid for. Any other questions about the game and it's online content removal can be found at the Disney Infinity game site.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Lot of Sellers Selling Useless Disney Infinity Webcode Cards

Maybe the buyers know that the codes are useless. I know my daughter has been collecting the cards. Shame the service went offline, but at least we can still play the toyboxes we already downloaded and single-player/local co-op.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply