cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving feedback

I purchased item  (ink cartridge) in advance of actually needing it as being without a printer is a hassle.   I installed it two months after purchase and it does not work.  I can live with that and have purchased another one.   The seller was not responsive.   I just want to leave feedback so others won't make the same mistake I did.   Apparently I waited a little too long.  Is there any way I can leave feedback now?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Leaving feedback

repairelectronics
Trailblazer
Feedback must be left within 60 days. That item number shows a toner cartridge, not ink, if so did you try tapping it sharply as the powder may have solidified in storage.

Defective items can be returned at your expense by opening a PayPal case within 180 days of purchase, make sure you get an online viewable tracking number if you do.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Leaving feedback

I was reading this.  Well I had questioned ebay about the sellers.  Now about your issue I am not exactly sure and don't trust this site no more with regards to selling and buying.  However to all sellers beware if the sellers gets a negative or neutral the seller can't give a negative to the buyer.   It's in their policy.  Shame on ebay.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Leaving feedback

@phillyexpressgoods wrote:

I was reading this.  Well I had questioned ebay about the sellers.  Now about your issue I am not exactly sure and don't trust this site no more with regards to selling and buying.  However to all sellers beware if the sellers gets a negative or neutral the seller can't give a negative to the buyer.   It's in their policy.  Shame on ebay.

Sellers who can't resolve customer issues deserve negative feedback in most cases. 

If you buy something and it isn't what paid for, doesn't arrive, or doesn't arrive on time, the resolution process is automatic and doesn't require feedback.

All other situations fall under the umbrella of "customer service." If a seller offers poor/no customer service, the buyer should leave feedback.

The seller does not deserve an opportunity to "return fire" just because he got bad feedback. If a buyer paid, and he shipped the item to him, then he was satisfied with the transaction. There's nothing more to it.

In some communities this philosophy is known as "the customer is always right."

You should always be careful buying printer supplies from third parties like eBay sellers. Laser printer toner is a fluffy powder that is fused into a solid plastic inside the printer using heat. If the toner cartridge is improperly stored, it can be fused inside the cartridge before use, making the cartridge useless. This time of year it gets very hot inside some warehouses and storage facilities.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply