cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laptops under $200

I am looking for a wi-fi laptop under $200 to use for my ebay seller account. I prefer new. I am not "techie" and don't really know where to begin. Thanks!!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Laptops under $200

@repairelectronics wrote:
Go to Office Max/Depot, they sell them by the dozens without you getting a brick.

Thank you! You're  my 1st and only respondent. I will hope for more.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Laptops under $200

repairelectronics
Trailblazer
Go to Office Max/Depot, they sell them by the dozens without you getting a brick.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Laptops under $200

@repairelectronics wrote:

Thank you! You're  my 1st and only respondent. I will hope for more.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Laptops under $200

I agree with repairelectronics

for a couple reasons.  Until you have some experience buying electronics, best to see it in person or deal with a place online that you know will honor the sale.   I have used overstock dot com refurbed laptops several times too and never had a problem (they also include a minimum 90 day with sale last I looked).

Best of luck!

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Laptops under $200

Look into getting a Chromebook, they offer reasonable performance and are within your price range.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Laptops under $200

Thanks. The only laptop I had was a refurbished 2007 Dell/Compaq from Best Buy that my brother purchased online. It lasted until 2016 with no repairs before dying. That was using it 8 or more hours daily. I have considered that as a source again.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Laptops under $200

Thanks. I have heard and seen various things about Chromebook but am not sure if their capabilities or the difference in operating system.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply