cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else have problems wirh s reen protectors on ebay?

We've bought a lot of screen protectors for electronics online over the years, but for some reason, without fail, at least 1/3 of sellers seem to send one completely different than the product it is advertised for? I've had it happen 4 times since ever being on eBay. They have always been nice and willing to exchange for the correct one, but why does this seem to happen? Has anyone else ran into this? I'd like to find just one seller to count on but if we only replace devices every 2 years or so, they are not always still selling protectors. I realize an option is to buy one at a store, but at&t for example wants $40. I was just curious if anyone else has run into this and if there is an ebay store you recommend.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I would buy the screen protectors in a brick & mortal store. That way, you can be certain you're getting what you want to buy.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Avoid stock photos if possible. Ask questions PRIOR to purchasing. If it still doesn't completely match the listing in the ad, contact the seller about a return if possible. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply