Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Please help me identify this porcelain doll
Please help me identify this porcelain doll
Hi I came across this doll and though it was interesting. I am just curious if it is a vintage doll or a wanna be. It messures between 24-26 inches in...
by in Dolls | Updated by kiraalt
Early Japan Ugly Doll? Please help ID.
Early Japan Ugly Doll? Please help ID.
I need help identifying the maker of this doll marked Japan. It looks similar to the ugly dolls except it is larger, and no hair. The gentleman that i...
by in Dolls | Updated by happymom37
Inherited Doll Collection - folk art, OLD, foreign, porcelain, unique
Inherited Doll Collection - folk art, OLD, foreign, porcelain, unique
I inherited my mother's doll collection - most are from 1930-1940's, I think. Many are unique, some Eskimo, folk art, porcelain, world wide, native Am...
by in Dolls | Updated by blackmomdog
Need help identifying Raggedy Ann Doll
Need help identifying Raggedy Ann Doll
Hello eBay,I'm seeking someone who may know more about this Ragedy Ann doll I found. She has a unique face, vertical stockings and doesn't appear to b...
by in Dolls | Updated by heathermichelle85
Help me identify these Turquoise doll shoes. No markings.
Help me identify these Turquoise doll shoes. No markings.
I have researched these shoes but no luck identifying. Fashion doll or clones?There are no markings and looks like they fit long skinny feet. Turquois...
Please help me identify this doll
Please help me identify this doll
There are no marking that I can find. She is porcelain head, arms, legs with stuffed cloth body.
by in Dolls | Updated by aprilmoviebuf2000
Doll marked Japan Who is it?
Doll marked Japan Who is it?
Hi can someone help me identify nthis doll?Thanks
by in Dolls | Updated by watchmystuffgo
Can anyone ID these pieces of clothing for a Barbie or clone sized doll - neither tagged
Can anyone ID these pieces of clothing for a Barbie or clone sized doll - neither tagged
Bathing suitBathing suitDress or bathing suit coverup?Dress?Detail of lace & trim
by in Dolls
Diana Queen of Hearts; was there 2 first issues ?
Diana Queen of Hearts; was there 2 first issues ?
The story I've been told is that there was a first issue of the doll, but there were bad reviews and they were recalled to be replaced by another firs...
by in Dolls
Appreciate help in identifying the country of origin
Appreciate help in identifying the country of origin
Over 50 years ago my father traveled the world on business and would bring me home dolls from the countries he was visiting. Over time I have forgotte...
by in Dolls | Updated by sportsconnection54
Please help me identify this pair of old sad eye dolls. a picture back of head can't read it looks
Please help me identify this pair of old sad eye dolls. a picture back of head can't read it looks
Please help identify this My Twinn doll!
Please help identify this My Twinn doll!
She's a 23" posable doll. The back of her neck is dated 1997, her body is dated 2011. Curious as to her face mold and what era she is from (Denver, et...
Vintage Beloved Belindy Dolls
Vintage Beloved Belindy Dolls
I'm trying to gather some information for pricing these Beloved Belindy dolls. The first one has a greenish skin tone, no body tag or markings I could...
how to fix doll cloudy eyes
how to fix doll cloudy eyes
The doll I just won has cloudy eyes. Any idea how to fix them? Any infor would be greatly appreciated.
by in Dolls | Updated by lpg1969z
who is this antique doll Germany 425 4?
who is this antique doll Germany 425 4?
Hi,Got this at an estate sale. 18" shoulder head doll Inscribed on back germany 425 4 Is this Armand marseille? anyone know? thanks in advance
by in Dolls | Updated by northern-straits
Sun Babe doll eye repair
Sun Babe doll eye repair
How do I repair or replace a Sun Babe Doll eye. This is a doll by Ruth Newton, Sun Rubber Co and is 10" doll and I just lightly touched the eye and it...
Help with a Monkey Doll Head Please
Help with a Monkey Doll Head Please
Somewhere out there in Ebayland is a Monkey Doll withOUT a head .... and I have a Monkey Head withOUT the body ! It has the eyes that "move" back and ...
by in Dolls | Updated by flipper2flipper
Doll identification help
Doll identification help
Does anyone have info on this doll?thank you!!approx 12" tallodd mark on neck Sleepy eyes
by in Dolls | Updated by amatticscc
identify dolls value
identify dolls value
I have a Ashton Drake Galleries Native American porcelain doll called Wind Whisperer. It's still in it's box, and in it's plastic, with all of the cer...
I need help identifying these two dolls
I need help identifying these two dolls
I have tried to find information anout these dolls but have been unsuccessful. I have never see any like them. You can rotate their bodies and their h...
by in Dolls | Updated by jeanmolloyjane
need help with id an older wooden doll, no markings
need help with id an older wooden doll, no markings
i have come across older doll, any help with know how old would be greatful, clothes look old and she has straigh legs and arms, painted face, no mark...
Advice on a Connie Walser Derek porcelain doll
Advice on a Connie Walser Derek porcelain doll
Hello,I am wondering if you good people could point a newbie in the right direction or share any pearls of wisdom. I have searched the internet as muc...
Masterpiece Doll Lyra
Masterpiece Doll Lyra
I have been looking for this doll by Monika Peter-Leicht. Please msg me if you have her for sale. Thank you!
Help Identify doll that these clothes belong to.
Help Identify doll that these clothes belong to.
I am trying to identify the doll that these very small doll clothes belong to. They are approximately 5" from shoulder to hem. Some are marked made in...
I NEED HELP IDENTIFYING THIS DOLL?? PLEASE HELP
I NEED HELP IDENTIFYING THIS DOLL?? PLEASE HELP
Hi there! I received this doll through my great grandmother. I have no idea what type of doll this may be. It seems like a cloth type doll. I'm pretty...
by in Dolls | Updated by dermaulwurf8
CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME ANY INFORMATION ON THIS VERY OLD DOLL??
CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME ANY INFORMATION ON THIS VERY OLD DOLL??
Hi everyone! I won this doll and I am wondering about the history of this jointed wooden doll. The back seems to be engraved saying Patent dated Jan 1...
by in Dolls | Updated by oz_in_ohio
Fashion Royalty Integrity Dolls
Fashion Royalty Integrity Dolls
Because this has always bothered me and kept me from really being interested in them.They are very pretty fashion dolls, and good quality. But why do ...
Tyco Quints Cousins Bicycle question
Tyco Quints Cousins Bicycle question
Hello everyone, Not sure what I should do here. I have the tyco quints cousins bike for 3 and some of the accessories that go with it.The bike is miss...
by in Dolls | Updated by penee4urthoughts
Before and Afters - Share Yours!
Before and Afters - Share Yours!
Please post your before and afters on this thread. Big or small, whole rehab or just a refreshing....and tell us how you did it! I will start. Here is...
by in Dolls | Updated by nieve
Can someone help me identify this old vintage doll marking please??
Can someone help me identify this old vintage doll marking please??
Hi there, can someone please help me identify this old vintage doll a friend of mine has. It seems to have a name on the back of the neck from the pho...
by in Dolls | Updated by mouseshy