Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
What dolls are these? They are definitely vintage & cool!
What dolls are these? They are definitely vintage & cool!
Hello Doll Friends. Found these at an estate sale today. I am curious as to who made these? The large dolls are about 7.5" and the smaller one is abou...
Need help identifying this Pedigree Doll
Need help identifying this Pedigree Doll
This is a Pedigree doll which I haven't seen before and would love some informatioon about him. He has a little hole in the bottom for the liquid to e...
by in Dolls | Updated by dermaulwurf8
Can anyone tell me the brand, name or maker of this doll?
by in Dolls | Updated by tiny_tailor
Help Identifying Antique Composition Doll
Help Identifying Antique Composition Doll
Hi,i bought this doll yesterday and am trying to find some information about it.Doll seems to have no identification marks on 'her'.She is firmly pack...
by in Dolls
Composition doll
Composition doll
Hi,i bought this doll yesterday and am trying to find some information about it.Doll seems to have no identification marks on 'her'.She is firmly pack...
by in Dolls
ID 32" bisque head marked Germany 19 Kestner look
ID 32" bisque head marked Germany 19 Kestner look
by in Dolls | Updated by monfe-chi
Any one know the brand or era of this old doll?
Any one know the brand or era of this old doll?
I believe there is no markings on this doll, according to the previous owner this was given to her 40 years ago. She looks quite old. I just want to k...
by in Dolls | Updated by doroyi8
Does anyone know name of this doll, might be a D & C 18 Inch
Does anyone know name of this doll, might be a D & C 18 Inch
looks like a d and c on her back, hard to tell, very pretty dress, pearl earings and rooted hair. thanks for any help , if she has a name.
by in Dolls | Updated by blackmomdog
I need help identifying these doll markings, red circle mark and "H"
I need help identifying these doll markings, red circle mark and "H"
Hi, if anyone could help me identify this doll's marking, please help! The picture isn't very clear but it is a red circle mark with what appears to b...
does anyone know what kind of doll he is?
does anyone know what kind of doll he is?
I have looked everywhere thank you 
by in Dolls | Updated by mouseshy
Kestner Doll
Kestner Doll
I am looking for a little advise from doll collectors out there. I found a Kestner doll and rescued her from a very dirty shelf inside of an old craft...
by in Dolls | Updated by quiet_lady45
ID Help On Handmade Cloth German? Dolls
ID Help On Handmade Cloth German? Dolls
Hi Fellow eBayers, I acquired these two dolls from an estate in NC. Originally thought to be BAPS but they are too big I believe. Then I thought maybe...
by in Dolls
**bleep** Story my Dad told me - Doll ID...
**bleep** Story my Dad told me - Doll ID...
"A friend was starting a company and gave you this doll." 15" cloth, painted eyes, embroidered mouth, yarn hair, early '80s. No tags or identifying ma...
by in Dolls | Updated by tree*fern
Repair question
Repair question
Hello everyone! Wondering if anyone knows the best way to glue the metal arm hook (that you use to connect to the stringing) back into a composition d...
by in Dolls | Updated by tink012
any inf or id on two vintag " gashnion " dolls 24 inch and 19 inch
any inf or id on two vintag " gashnion " dolls 24 inch and 19 inch
nothing moves on the 24 inch....... seems to be a hard rubber .....just her eyes open and close.....the 19 inch has a number 20 on back of her head......
by in Dolls | Updated by tink012
Please help ID this beautiful Paris Doll . Hand signed Anastasia? Translation from French
Please help ID this beautiful Paris Doll . Hand signed Anastasia? Translation from French
I will really appreciate help id or translate the writtings on the back of this doll. It's very pretty, only thing I can read is Anastasia and Paris. ...
by in Dolls | Updated by chernyshantiques
Help me identify her
Help me identify her
I have a doll i have been trying to find out more about but have fallen flat. I have tried the other sites but she doesnt come up. She comes with all ...
by in Dolls | Updated by cybergrannie99
Can anyone help ID this doll?
Can anyone help ID this doll?
My grandmother is a doll collector and gave me this doll the last time I visited with her. She said she bought it in Germany and that it was a "Cruse"...
by in Dolls | Updated by frecaseliz
Finding Out the Name of My Doll
Finding Out the Name of My Doll
I was given this 1993 Hillview Lane doll but unfortunately I do not know her name. They are all given names and I have tried to find it. Meby someone ...
Need help identifying bisque heads
Need help identifying bisque heads
My mom passed away leaving me with a large doll reserve. She was a doll maker in the 80's. Here re are two heads I need help identifying
S & H porcelain bisque dolls???
S & H porcelain bisque dolls???
I need help to id this doll, 
by in Dolls | Updated by mouseshy
Help with this doll Vintage Large 1939 Worlds Fair 13" Composition International Sweden Greta
Help with this doll Vintage Large 1939 Worlds Fair 13" Composition International Sweden Greta
I have this doll and it's not in very mint condition. Is it worth anything? Where can I find more information? It seems to me there aren't many 13' ou...
by in Dolls
Miss Janie - a Little Miss Revlon competitor.
Miss Janie - a Little Miss Revlon competitor.
Miss Janie by Midwestern Mfg. Co. I did not win the auction for her. But I am really curious. This is one LMR lookalike I have never heard of before, ...
by in Dolls
Need Help Identifying This Doll
Need Help Identifying This Doll
These dolls have been in the family for a long time but I can't seem to find any like them. Not sure of the year. They have no identifying marks. Than...
by in Dolls
Please help ID this wooden doll from Germany
Please help ID this wooden doll from Germany
by in Dolls
Little help identifying a Franklin Heirloom Doll
Little help identifying a Franklin Heirloom Doll
It's still in the original packaging, just without anything to identify the name of the doll. Any help is appreciated
by in Dolls | Updated by corky659
Help identify doll
Help identify doll
Does anyone know the maker of this doll.
by in Dolls | Updated by ellennewburn2012
Help needed to identify a mystery doll
Help needed to identify a mystery doll
Hello, does anyone know any information on this doll? Where it is from, the age, uniform etc? I was sure it was a Ronnaug Petterssen doll but ermailed...
by in Dolls
Need help identifing doll hats
Need help identifing doll hats
Hi, I need help with the identy of these hats. They look familar but I cannot place them with the doll or possible outfit they go to. Most will fit Ba...
Patty Playpal hair falling out??
Patty Playpal hair falling out??
I got a Danbury Mint Patty Playpal doll at an auction that was mint in the box. I took her out today and her hair is falling out if you touch it. Has ...
by in Dolls | Updated by littlemissrevlon