Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Male and Female Dolls?
Male and Female Dolls?
These Dolls came from a box lot purchased at an estate sale. I believe they are made of rubber and about 11" tall. I have 2 males and 2 females. They ...
by in Dolls | Updated by rosegoldwitch
Antique Doll Identification
I need help with identifying this antique doll. I'm not a collector. Is it Shirley temple. I can't look at her neck since the hair is a wig that has n...
by in Dolls | Updated by tiny_tailor
Doll identity
Doll identity
I can't find any marking's on this doll and hope someone can help identify her. She has a hard body , arms and legs move but her her eye's don't open ...
by in Dolls
Identify Madame Alexander doll dress + another dress? Thank you in advance!
Identify Madame Alexander doll dress + another dress? Thank you in advance!
Hi: I had some questions on some doll clothes. I bought this blue and white checked dress w/ a tagged Cissy dress and although it seems like a similar...
by in Dolls | Updated by cheridolls
can someone ID this American girl bracelet or choker?
can someone ID this American girl bracelet or choker?
Hope someone might be able to tell the American girl doll this went to.it is about 4" long including clasp and has the American Girl tag Mikey
Can anyone Id these shoes, maybe fo an animal from mattel
Can anyone Id these shoes, maybe fo an animal from mattel
i have two sets of shoes for four feet by mattel, any info would be greatful, thanks.
by in Dolls | Updated by blackmomdog
Groovy pink & blue boots/purse/hat what doll did these go to?
Groovy pink & blue boots/purse/hat what doll did these go to?
Hello Fellow Doll Lovers, I have these cool groovy pink faux leather and blue suede like very tall boots. There is also a matching handbag and beanie ...
by in Dolls | Updated by mewmew52lk
Help with id of this walker doll
Help with id of this walker doll
I need help with the identity of this walker doll.. Please!She was found at a good will store and I know she isn't a ideal playpal doll because she ha...
Madame Alexander bride doll id
Madame Alexander bride doll id
Hi, I need help with this 17" HP, SL doll. I usually go to mom with doll questions but she has memory problems now.Doll has Alexander and copyright sy...
by in Dolls | Updated by jeffersonoutreach
how to fix doll cloudy eyes
how to fix doll cloudy eyes
The doll I just won has cloudy eyes. Any idea how to fix them? Any infor would be greatly appreciated.
by in Dolls | Updated by christy29322
Barbie in a kimono
Barbie in a kimono
Hi,I posted this in the Barbie section but it doesn't seem very active, hope it is okay to post here also.I recently picked up this Barbie in a kimono...
by in Dolls | Updated by cxgirl
Help identifying doll
Help identifying doll
I am hoping some one can identify the mark on the back of this doll. The doll was purchase in France, but may be German. It came with a card that said...
by in Dolls
Need Help Identifying these 2 dolls.
Need Help Identifying these 2 dolls.
I need help identifying these dolls , I have searched EBay and the net but they have no markings. The one in the pink dress is a walker with original ...
by in Dolls | Updated by tink012
Id help for modern doll
Id help for modern doll
Hi everyone! Miss the doll board! Anybody have an idea what company made her? 18 inches tall and unmarked. Thanks
by in Dolls | Updated by hightidealong
What are these vintage hair items from? Barbie??? Never used in plastic bag.
What are these vintage hair items from? Barbie??? Never used in plastic bag.
Hello! I found these items at an estate sale in a shoe box. Most of the items were DAWN items / some BARBIE. Made in TAIWAN / 3 while metal hair pins ...
by in Dolls | Updated by mewmew52lk
GINORMOUS lot of vintage doll wigs/ shoes/ wig making pieces etc
GINORMOUS lot of vintage doll wigs/ shoes/ wig making pieces etc
I have a very large amount of doll stuff that I inherited, received. It has hundreds of wigs, many boxed, some mohair, some human hair etc.....wigs (m...
by in Dolls | Updated by fatcatempire
TONNER QUESTION
TONNER QUESTION
Anyone have any information on what is going on with Tonner dolls?Not seeing hardly anything new coming from Tonner at all when I visit the site. No e...
by in Dolls
Value of a 1968 Limited Edition (only 300 made) Madam Alexander Easter Doll - Please help...
Value of a 1968 Limited Edition (only 300 made) Madam Alexander Easter Doll - Please help...
Her product number is 1471. I'm trying to reduce my collection and am very curious what she might be worth. Excellent condition, MIB with all tags. Th...
by in Dolls | Updated by greg1ontheedge
Vintage plastic dolls
Vintage plastic dolls

Please help with identifying unique doll with large hair bow
Please help with identifying unique doll with large hair bow
Hello everyone! I would greatly appreciate any help with identifying this old doll that I purchased just a few days ago at an estate sale. She's not i...
by in Dolls | Updated by alwaysbeyou
Please help ID rubber doll
Please help ID rubber doll
Please help ID rubber doll. Approximately 10 1/2". Not a squeaker. Thanks for your help.
Francie Doll Head Help
Francie Doll Head Help
Hi All, I found a Francie Doll Head and on the rim was the following: 1965 Mattel Inc./ IAPAN What I am assuming is that the I is a misprint and shoul...
by in Dolls | Updated by ellennewburn2012
Help. Dolls found in attic.
Help. Dolls found in attic.
These were in my attic. Can anyone tell me anything about them, please?
by in Dolls | Updated by kiraalt
Please help with keywords for research!!
Please help with keywords for research!!
Hi can someone hlep me find a few keywords to start researching this?Thanks for any help!!
by in Dolls | Updated by watchmystuffgo
Madame Alexander Wendy Ann doll clothing question
Madame Alexander Wendy Ann doll clothing question
I wondered if anyone might be able to help me with a question I have or if you might be able to point me toward resources that would help me with my q...
by in Dolls
Help with reading name on back of doll
Help with reading name on back of doll
Found this 9" wood girl at an estate sale recently. She is clearly marked on the back, but I can't read it. Does anybody recognize the name? Thank you...
Help with Items
Help with Items
Hi Everyone, I have a few items that I need some help with. The bib-overalls do not belong to the Barbie that is wearing them I just put them on her f...
Indian Dolls by Shirley Coldsmith
Indian Dolls by Shirley Coldsmith
I can't seem to find anything on this doll maker.... Shirley Coldsmith. They are kind of cute, and made of paper mache. Is anyone familiar with this d...
by in Dolls | Updated by joseplewi577
Takara Doll ID (From Jenny Line?)
Takara Doll ID (From Jenny Line?)
I need help IDing this doll. Found her at a secondhand store. Her back says Takara Japan, but I can't find any other words on her. Her eyes are blue. ...
by in Dolls | Updated by tiny_tailor