Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Great Grandma's doll
Great Grandma's doll
Hi, when my mother passed away I was given a doll that my mother said was her grandmothers. I know exactly sqwat about them. Can anyone help identify ...
by in Dolls | Updated by mouseshy
Doll identification help
Doll identification help
Does anyone have info on this doll?thank you!!approx 12" tallodd mark on neck Sleepy eyes
by in Dolls
Doll identification help
Doll identification help
Does anyone know anything about this doll? Appears to be sawdust filledclothes are stitched together all black legs painted face not plastic headmeasu...
by in Dolls
Anyone know where these dolls come from?
Anyone know where these dolls come from?
I have these two dolls that my grandmother gave to me when I was around 6. She said that her aunt gave them to her (I'm not sure when, sadly). I playe...
by in Dolls | Updated by heatheswanso_7
Tag and identify you dolls
Tag and identify you dolls
First let me tell you that I have a large collection of mostly dolls from the 50's. I have gotten old and very forgetful. Hard to get a decent price i...
by in Dolls | Updated by tiny_tailor
Two Doll ID please
Two Doll ID please
Good day - looking for any info on thest two dolls. I believe the first is a Ginny Vogue doll but which one? Is she a blonde or redhead? Thanks in adv...
can you help me identifying these doll ,and do they have any collectible value
can you help me identifying these doll ,and do they have any collectible value
Hello to all,can you help me identifying these doll ,and do they have any collectible value ? Some info like Years and history for him will be great a...
Double check this Lenci doll?
Double check this Lenci doll?
This is a small doll that I am hoping is Lenci, maybe Little Red Riding Hood? I found a wonderful site that gave me lots of great ways to identify Len...
Help me Id old doll "sandy"
Help me Id old doll "sandy"
I have a doll I've had since 1991. She's about 15 inches all cloth. She has the name sandy embroidered on a pink dress with plaid trimmings. No hair b...
only have body and head.,.broke knob..can she be restored?
only have body and head.,.broke knob..can she be restored?
can she be resrtoredonly have body and headboth vintage...i accidentally broke the neck knob in half...useless now i assumewant to fix her for resalet...
do I have the right Gil Webber skull shore?
do I have the right Gil Webber skull shore?
How do I know if I actually have Gil Webber skull shore doll or if it was switch to a dance class Gil Webber? How can I tell the difference? Feeling f...
by in Dolls
Can someone help me with this composition doll body please?
Can someone help me with this composition doll body please?
I have collected dolls for years and this is the only body like this I have ever had. I have had the doll several years, but am thinking of listing he...
by in Dolls | Updated by almarinda
Fashion Royalty Integrity Dolls
Fashion Royalty Integrity Dolls
Because this has always bothered me and kept me from really being interested in them.They are very pretty fashion dolls, and good quality. But why do ...
by in Dolls
Tyco Quints Cousins Bicycle question
Tyco Quints Cousins Bicycle question
Hello everyone, Not sure what I should do here. I have the tyco quints cousins bike for 3 and some of the accessories that go with it.The bike is miss...
Large Vogue Ginny Collection
Large Vogue Ginny Collection
Hello, I'm looking for a knowledgeable Ginny doll collector. I have photos of a large lot and a few questions. My email is YouShouldOwn@gmail.com -- T...
ID Help please Doll
ID Help please Doll
Hello all,I found this doll today and just could not pass her by. I am hoping some one might be able to help me ID her. She has a maker's name on her ...
by in Dolls | Updated by flysthisandthat
Help to ID these vintage cloth & wire dolls please
Help to ID these vintage cloth & wire dolls please
Good morning everyone,Can anyone help me with these dolls. I got them in an auction box and have tried to ID them with no luck.They are about 8 1/2" h...
got the knob out safely ...now what : )
got the knob out safely ...now what : )
got the knob out safely ~~~ can i buy a new knob to fit this body...as the body is? and the barbie...FQ head ? want t o fix her up nicely for resale.....
by in Dolls | Updated by sheilasday
not finding answer on Barbie site...can you help ?
not finding answer on Barbie site...can you help ?
have a vintage fashion queen head .....and vintage barbie midge bodythey wont fit togetherwhat can i do to make two dolls ..from these mismatched part...
by in Dolls | Updated by tree*fern
German doll - please help identify
German doll - please help identify
She has a nice, medium-sized wooden box full of clothes and shoes, alongside this small framed photo (of her?)No marks except the bottoms of her feet....
Doll Identification
Doll Identification
I can't find any information based in the markings in this doll. It's about 12 inches tall. With aw in script on the back if the neck. Looks like glas...
Nanette? Nancy Lee? Clone? Marked only 12 and Made in USA
Nanette? Nancy Lee? Clone? Marked only 12 and Made in USA
This is a hard plastic doll with no makers mark - only a 12 on her back & neck, and Made In USA on her back.Any thoughts?Eyes are weighted, molded las...
by in Dolls | Updated by ellennewburn2012
can anyone help tell me age of doll made in germany or maybe a name ?
can anyone help tell me age of doll made in germany or maybe a name ?
I have here a heubach koppelsdorf and print looks like a val 3/94 germany and anther number as well on her neck, want to know if she has a name or age...
Need help finding Estrela Doll house information
Need help finding Estrela Doll house information
I have 2 vintage inuit dolls, one of them has a tag on saying made by Eva Heffle. I have found quite a bit on Eva Heffle but I'm having trouble findin...
by in Dolls
Help identify this doll
Help identify this doll
Can someone help identify this doll?  I cannot find any markings. 
by in Dolls | Updated by bradyfarmer
Cabbage Patch Shoes
Cabbage Patch Shoes
What size/types of shoes will fit a Coleco Cabbage Patch? I have shoeless dollies!
by in Dolls
Before and Afters - Share Yours!
Before and Afters - Share Yours!
Please post your before and afters on this thread. Big or small, whole rehab or just a refreshing....and tell us how you did it! I will start. Here is...
by in Dolls | Updated by tink012
A Doll A Day, please join!
A Doll A Day, please join!
Hi, thought it would be fun to do a doll a day. Please join! Every day, post one of your dolls. It can be obscure, popular or only you love it. Tell u...
Help please identify this doll.
Help please identify this doll.
I purchased this at a estate sale . I can't find any information on her. She has no marks. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
by in Dolls | Updated by teres_2yd6nw7km
Doll identity
Doll identity