cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dolls
Start a Discussion
Help id-ing doll
Help id-ing doll
 Doll from my childhood. I called her Betsy. Tag is worn bare and no other identifying marks.
in Dolls | Updated by corky659
please help ID this 50s girl doll, unmarked, vinyl/cloth, with dimples, rooted human hair
please help ID this 50s girl doll, unmarked, vinyl/cloth, with dimples, rooted human hair
Hello, I had this doll awhile back but for the life of me I can't remember who she is! She's 22" with cloth body, vinyl (very heavy, almost rubber) li...
in Dolls | Updated by vickiewalt
Vintage Doll
Vintage Doll
I just purcahsed the Hill Top Doll and Art Collection from Medford, Oregon. The dolls and art have been in storage since the late 1960s. What data can...
in Dolls | Updated by maxine*j
Help identifying porcelain doll (possibly Little Bo Peep?)
Help identifying porcelain doll (possibly Little Bo Peep?)
I have this doll that was once my grandma's (or so I'm told), so based on her age I figure it's at least 70 years old. It's mostly porcelain, except f...
in Dolls | Updated by breakaleg512
Image of little girl with doll (Ladybug Ladybug)
Image of little girl with doll (Ladybug Ladybug)
This was my grandma's as a little girl, so I beliee at least 70 years old. She only passed along a few things from her childhood, and this was one of ...
in Dolls | Updated by dermaulwurf8
Can anyone help ID this doll?
Can anyone help ID this doll?
My grandmother is a doll collector and gave me this doll the last time I visited with her. She said she bought it in Germany and that it was a "Cruse"...
in Dolls | Updated by frecaseliz
Does anyone recognize this large clown plush doll/toy? Commercially made but no tags. Likely 1960's.
Does anyone recognize this large clown plush doll/toy? Commercially made but no tags. Likely 1960's.
Hi all! A friend has asked me to sell some of her dolls & collectibles. In the collection is this large plush clown doll. It also resembles Raggedy An...
in Dolls | Updated by good.golly.dolly
restring belton doll, how to
restring belton doll, how to
I have experience restringing antique dolls, however the "belton" head doll with 3 holes has me stumped. My knots want to end up on top of the head un...
in Dolls | Updated by janet4504
Old Composition or Bisque? doll marked 9 on head;need ur help idng her and is she compo or bisque?
Old Composition or Bisque? doll marked 9 on head;need ur help idng her and is she compo or bisque?
This doll measures 24" tall and has a 9 on the back of her head. Is she composition or bisque? Her entire body is made of the same material. You can s...
in Dolls | Updated by rosegoldwitch
Doll Identification please
Doll Identification please
To all doll collectors out there. I need some help finding out more information about this doll. It is a wooden doll made by Edna Hibel. It is version...
in Dolls | Updated by caroharri-10
Does anyone know what type of dolls these are?
Does anyone know what type of dolls these are?
Hello! I'm trying to identify or get more information on what type of dolls these are . I like them because they are so colorful, but each one has a c...
Help identify this barbie doll bought her would like to buy the original
Help identify this barbie doll bought her would like to buy the original
Bought a barbie a while back saw listing and she was good price but the seller has no prior knowledge of her she was sold nude but was like new
in Dolls | Updated by kiraalt
3" porcelain or ceramic doll. Help with date and description
3" porcelain or ceramic doll. Help with date and description
Have this small doll and need to get information about it. Could anyone help with age and description. Thanks. 
in Dolls | Updated by mouseshy
Could someone PLEASE help identify this doll?
Could someone PLEASE help identify this doll?
Need help asap! Can't find anything. It says 1999 on back of the neck 18" bride doll
in Dolls | Updated by kiraalt
Missing "the good old days" of the doll board
Missing "the good old days" of the doll board
I do miss the days when this board was more than "ID this and tell me what it is worth so I can sell it and make $" A little of that is to be expected...
in Dolls | Updated by tftchip
Warning for doll sellers!!! Scammer alert!
Warning for doll sellers!!! Scammer alert!
Hi all! I just had a harrowing experience with a buyer that attempted to scam me. I wanted to pass this info along so any doll seller on here can prot...
in Dolls | Updated by kellstephen-21
Scammed
Scammed
Hi there. I wanted to send a warning out to other doll sellers in the ebay community. I was scammed by a buyer. I am surprised and confused since she ...
Can any one id these dolls?
Can any one id these dolls?
My grandmother left me a number of dolls for my collection after she passed away, most have writting on them or some id, but I cannot find anything on...
in Dolls | Updated by aftron3000
J and J Designs Doll 24" Style and year help needed
J and J Designs Doll 24" Style and year help needed
Hello I have a 24" J and J Designs 24" Porcelain doll I don't even know what style to call it or possible a year can you help me please.
in Dolls | Updated by stantomm
Can anyone help in the ID of this 3" antique doll?
Can anyone help in the ID of this 3" antique doll?
Can anyone help with the identification of this 3" antique miniature doll? Her wig is sewn to her shirt so I am unable to look at the neck.
in Dolls | Updated by blackmomdog
Can anyone identify this small blue vintage sunsuit?
Can anyone identify this small blue vintage sunsuit?
I thought it might be for the tiny Betsy McCall, but I could not find anything that shows her wearing it. It's not tagged, but it definitely looks lik...
in Dolls | Updated by memorydolls
Help Identifying a Madame Alexander Doll
Help Identifying a Madame Alexander Doll
Does anyone know anything about this Madame Alexander Doll? I cannot find another one like her anywhere. I got her in the late 70's. Thank you!
in Dolls | Updated by corky659
antique cat doll homemade
antique cat doll homemade
i have come across older folkart doll, not sure of age, it has what feels like a velvour body and hand sewn face, with not sure what kind of eyes, ver...
in Dolls | Updated by hugapug
Can anyone help identify the doll in the middle of this picture please?
Can anyone help identify the doll in the middle of this picture please?
in Dolls | Updated by neeron123
Can anyone identify these two dolls?
Can anyone identify these two dolls?
Doll 1 also has a small agate necklace (not shown)Doll 1 (only markings)Doll 2Doll 2Doll 2 (only markings)
in Dolls | Updated by mouseshy
Is this the place to ask about troll dolls?
Is this the place to ask about troll dolls?
We are setting up an Estate sale and cam across a bag full of troll dolls. I have googled but still need info on how to tell if they are Dam, Norfin, ...
Doll Identification?
Doll Identification?
Hi, This 8" doll has circles on the inside of her wrists. Does anyone know who she is?
in Dolls | Updated by nancys5979
Help! Could someone please identify
Help! Could someone please identify
Need help asap! Can't find anything. It says 1999 on back of the neck 18" bride doll
in Dolls | Updated by rikisrae-0
Need some help with a porcelain bisque doll head marked Mabel Oliphant
Need some help with a porcelain bisque doll head marked Mabel Oliphant
Hello. Would like to see if anyone has any infomation on this particular porcelain bisque doll head. It is marked Mabel Oliphant 1981 and measures abo...
in Dolls | Updated by figtree3
Can anyone identify these for me?
Can anyone identify these for me?

in Dolls | Updated by eric_capro
Can You Help Solve These?
Help other eBay community members, be a trusted advisor!
Top Solution Authors
User Accepted Solutions Count