Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Composition Alexander McGuffey Anas in original RED boxes

Hi, I have two compo Alexander McGuffey Anas that I just purchased from an estate. Both have the original boxes, which are rough, and the boxes are red. They are original to the dolls and have the Madame Alexander info on the ends, but I've never see...

can anyone help id this uneeda doll

I have found a uneeda doll, 15 inchs tall, red rooted hair, pink ribbon, rubber vinyl face and arms, legs are hard plastic, there are no dates, uneeda doll co inside a circel and a c in a circle at top of that.maybe a NC at bottom of neck and v on he...

Vintage 1950s Slip and Panties -- For What Doll?

Does anyone know what vintage 1950s doll this lingerie would have been made for? The slip, which measures 4" long, is white taffeta with a white tulle flounce. The panties, which measure 2" long, are white taffeta. They belonged to a girl who had a n...

IMG_6033.jpg

Doll identification

Can anyone give me some information about this? I have no idea about who makes them or value?i couldn't find any identifying marks. Only info I have is it was bought in 1990 approx as a Christmas gift [IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/24q5u9c.jpg[/IMG] [IM...

Help Identifying Antique Composition Doll

Hi,i bought this doll yesterday and am trying to find some information about it.Doll seems to have no identification marks on 'her'.She is firmly packed with a crier that works sometimes.She has tin eyelids, painted on eyelashes as well as bristle on...

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does anyone know who this rabbit is?

I haven't been able to find out anything about this guy. He really has me stumped. Does anyone out there know? thanks,Sarah

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to Safely Display Bisque Head/Plastic Body Doll in HUMID Climate

Hello Dolly People, A friend has a vintage repro doll with a bisque head and Seeley plastic body. We live in a very humid/tropical climate (Puerto Vallarta, Mexico- and are heading into our rainy season. She wants to display the doll but is worried a...

Would this porcelain doll be a Pierrot clown?

Hi, Before I list this, I want to make sure I do it correctly. Is this a Pierrot Clown? I don't see any with the type of hat and feather this is wearing. If it's not, any keywords that would help. It's very pretty. Thank much for any thoughts.

024.JPG 014.JPG 015.JPG 017.JPG

Resolved! What dolls are these? They are definitely vintage & cool!

Hello Doll Friends. Found these at an estate sale today. I am curious as to who made these? The large dolls are about 7.5" and the smaller one is about 6.75."Any idea of the age?? Love the painted on shoes! Thank you in advance for any and all help w...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors