Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Diana Queen of Hearts; was there 2 first issues ?

The story I've been told is that there was a first issue of the doll, but there were bad reviews and they were recalled to be replaced by another first issue.Can anyone confirm that story ? and tell me where I can get more info on it

Appreciate help in identifying the country of origin

Over 50 years ago my father traveled the world on business and would bring me home dolls from the countries he was visiting. Over time I have forgotten where a few of the dolls came from. Would anyone be able to help? The tall doll in the first pictu...

Please help identify this My Twinn doll!

She's a 23" posable doll. The back of her neck is dated 1997, her body is dated 2011. Curious as to her face mold and what era she is from (Denver, etc.). Any information on her would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Resolved! Vintage Beloved Belindy Dolls

I'm trying to gather some information for pricing these Beloved Belindy dolls. The first one has a greenish skin tone, no body tag or markings I could find, and her original clothing. The one with polka dot feet and headscarf, has a Georgene body tag...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sun Babe doll eye repair

How do I repair or replace a Sun Babe Doll eye. This is a doll by Ruth Newton, Sun Rubber Co and is 10" doll and I just lightly touched the eye and it came loose in the socket and I can't get it to stay in place. Removed the head but the eye is encas...

Help with a Monkey Doll Head Please

Somewhere out there in Ebayland is a Monkey Doll withOUT a head .... and I have a Monkey Head withOUT the body ! It has the eyes that "move" back and forth as you move the head. I cannot tell you what type of material it is made of .... but it seems ...

Doll identification help

Does anyone have info on this doll?thank you!!approx 12" tallodd mark on neck Sleepy eyes

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

identify dolls value

I have a Ashton Drake Galleries Native American porcelain doll called Wind Whisperer. It's still in it's box, and in it's plastic, with all of the cerificates still in their plastic. It's by Cindy McClure. I can't find it's value anywhere online. Can...

Resolved! I need help identifying these two dolls

I have tried to find information anout these dolls but have been unsuccessful. I have never see any like them. You can rotate their bodies and their heads, arms and legs can be rotated in any direction. There is a thick rubber band from their heads d...

IMG_1764.JPG IMG_1765.JPG IMG_1768.JPG IMG_1769.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors