Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GINORMOUS lot of vintage doll wigs/ shoes/ wig making pieces etc

I have a very large amount of doll stuff that I inherited, received. It has hundreds of wigs, many boxed, some mohair, some human hair etc.....wigs (most NOS) most still in box or bag with tagshair pieces, locks?shoessocksdoll making books I do not k...

Please help ID rubber doll

Please help ID rubber doll. Approximately 10 1/2". Not a squeaker. Thanks for your help.

DSCF3583.JPG

Francie Doll Head Help

Hi All, I found a Francie Doll Head and on the rim was the following: 1965 Mattel Inc./ IAPAN What I am assuming is that the I is a misprint and should have been a J forJapan. Has anyone seen this before? I will attach a photo but it is hard to take ...

SAM_8082 (2).JPG SAM_8082 (4).JPG SAM_8082 (5).JPG SAM_8082 (6).JPG

Madame Alexander Wendy Ann doll clothing question

I wondered if anyone might be able to help me with a question I have or if you might be able to point me toward resources that would help me with my query?I recently purchased an early darling MA 13" Wendy Ann doll from the son of its original owner....

Help with reading name on back of doll

Found this 9" wood girl at an estate sale recently. She is clearly marked on the back, but I can't read it. Does anybody recognize the name? Thank you for looking.

Help with Items

Hi Everyone, I have a few items that I need some help with. The bib-overalls do not belong to the Barbie that is wearing them I just put them on her for comparison. Does anyone know which doll the bib-overalls belong to? Second the 3 items on the man...

SAM_7935.JPG SAM_7934.JPG SAM_7936.JPG SAM_7937.JPG

Takara Doll ID (From Jenny Line?)

I need help IDing this doll. Found her at a secondhand store. Her back says Takara Japan, but I can't find any other words on her. Her eyes are blue. Hair is slightly curly but not much (could be from play, not sure). Her legs are rubber and bend wit...

Early Japan Ugly Doll? Please help ID.

I need help identifying the maker of this doll marked Japan. It looks similar to the ugly dolls except it is larger, and no hair. The gentleman that it belonged to is in his mid 60's so I feel the age of the doll is 1950's but I am not sure. From wha...

IMG_1135.JPG IMG_1138.JPG IMG_1142.JPG

Resolved! Doll Identification Columbia pictures TM 2000

Can someone help me identify this doll. She is about 12 1/2" and marked on the head TM©2000 Columbia Pictures Industries. I have searched on Ebay and can't find one like her. However a Brandy Doll I found is wearing the same outfit nut nothing like h...

Please help identify this doll

I would like some help finding out the maker and age of this doll. The only mark I can find on it is TS18 on the back of the neck. Length 17'' and I wondered if it was vinyl or rubber. Thank you in anticipation.

IMG_1671.JPG IMG_1670.JPG IMG_1669.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors