Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Trying to get more information on doll

The only identifying information I could find was "pauline bjonness-jacobsen" and the number "620/1800". Can anyone give me more information about this doll like approximate year made and value?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Nancy Ann Storybook Doll....Killing Me!

All bisque frozen leg Nancy Ann Storybook doll. Who is she? I have searched and searched with no info; it is killing me! She is marked on her back but there is tape around the top of her bloomers, so if there was a number, I can't see it Thanks for a...

Identifying Porcelain Doll - Age & Maker?

This doll belonged to a neighbour of my mother's. When she died, my mother received this doll from the woman's collection. It has been sitting in a drawer for quite some time. We know nothing at all about it altho my sister thinks it is an "American ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please Help Identify Antique Doll?

Hi Everyone,New to the antique doll world, but today I came across this one and thought it was so lovely and well made that I ended up purchasing it It appears to have wooden arms and legs, papier mache head/shoulders and kidskin leather body(also wi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help ID'ing this doll!

Hi!I need help ID'ing this doll I've had since I was a baby. She use to look completely different from what my parents have told me. Her hair was curly blond, she had a bonnet, and a white dress. The doll was recalled around 1987 (maybe later) appare...

Is this a Vintage Vogue Doll?

Nice looking doll. Arms and legs move and appear tobe strung by some sort of elastic. Same with the head. It swivels and if I pull up it feels like a rubber band or elastic is holding it in place. I notice that the hat and the clothes have been stapl...

Doll gown ID

Hi everyone, this is for an 18 to 21 inch fashion doll..untagged, doughnut snaps..any ideas? thanks!

Need help identifying a doll May be a Betsy Clark Clone?

I am trying to identify this doll, she is marked on the back with just a symbol that looks like an A with and upside down F attached to the left side of the A. I have searched my reference books and materials and still not found her. She looks like s...

Help Identifying Furga Doll

Hoping someone can help me identify this Furga doll. She is approximately 21" tall. The only mark I can find is Furga on the back of her neck. I have searched for hours but am unable to find one like her. I would like to know her name and year she wa...

Need info about this parian doll!

Can anyone give me some info about this doll? I'm interested in selling her but I really don't know how to price her. Here is all info I can gather:10" Parian-Blonde molded hair with braids wrapped around head with black painted bow.-pink glass earri...

Trying to get more information on doll

The only identifying information I could find was "pauline bjonness-jacobsen" and the number "620/1800". Can anyone give me more information about this doll like approximate year made and value?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help to identify a doll

Could anyone help identify this wooden doll with cloth body please. So

20171005_181409.jpg 20171005_181426.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors