Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Need Help Identifying This 1965 Mattel Doll

I need help identifying this doll, please! She has:* Rooted curly long blonde hair with bangs* Big blue eyes* Bendable arms and legs* Pink plaid sleeveless jumpsuit with lace trimmed collar and ankles* Marked "© 1965 Mattel, Inc. Japan" on her lower ...

Doll collectors

Who's interest in collector dolls?

Handmade Thailand dolls?

The only thing I can find on this doll is that ithe originates in Bangkok Thailand, exclusively by one maker, "Khunying Chandavimol" and the shop where these are made is now a doll museum. Can anyone help me figure it's current value? I can seem to f...

Walking doll

I picked up this ramp walking doll. I have looked extensively and have not found one in black like this. Does anyone have more information on it

Dolls from Asia

My father brought these back from his time spent during Vietnam. The dolls are dressed in traditional clothing or costumes of the countries they represent. I have no idea what they are worth if I were to choose to sell them. Can anyone help me out?

IMG_0119.jpg

Trying to ID 3 small bisque dolls, please

I have not been here in sooooo long! Having a hard time reading posts, but guess I just need to take more time to figure it out! I have 3 small bisque dolls, all 6" long or less. The one on the left is marked SWC, the middle is marked Made In Japan, ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

New to OOAD, community?

HiI wanna start making OOAK dolls(monster high). On YouTube i found allot of video's. But are there also communities/chats/websites i can join to share pictures /chat tot other people in this community?Thanks

Age or maker of this jointed blond teddy bear

This bear showed up in a box of completely unrelated items, a few 60s Japan toys and 70s/80s decorative items. Teddy bears are completely out of my wheel house so help would be very appreciated. The quality and texture of the fur makes me think it is...

IMG_4842.JPG IMG_4847.JPG IMG_4850.JPG IMG_4849.JPG

Identify Madame Alexander doll dress + another dress? Thank you in advance!

Hi: I had some questions on some doll clothes. I bought this blue and white checked dress w/ a tagged Cissy dress and although it seems like a similar size, it is not tagged and is different from Cissy's blue and white checked dress. It is great qual...

Baby doll identification

She is large and heavy no markings I can find Body is cloth and head part of legs and arms are bisque?

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors