Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help in identifying and appraising this Ichabod Crane doll

A freind asked if I can help them sell this doll on ebay. I first wanted to try and identify it. All I know is that her husband bought it at an auction. Aside from that, I can't find any tags or identifying marks. The body seems hand-made from wire a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Who am I?

This doll is identified as the American Doll Corp 1960 on the back and she also says Wimsies on the back of the neck. Does she have a name? I see other Wimsies that have sold, but they don't look exactly like her. She is wear red shorts, red sandals,...

041.JPG

Resolved! Please, help me identify this baby doll.

Can someone help me identify this baby doll?The elastic band that has makes me doubt that this doll is old.Any help is welcome.

DSCN7093.JPG DSCN7100.JPG DSCN7101.JPG DSCN7102.JPG

Need help to ID This Madame Alexander 21" composition doll. Is she Madame Pompadour?

Need help to ID this Madame Alexander 21" composition doll. Is she Madame Pompadour? \My mom bought her in 1940s in Chicago at Marshall Fields. The composition is in rough shape, but her dress is amazing. Her dress does match closely to paintings of ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Kathe Kruse Doll Information

I have two Kathe Kruse dolls that I am trying to identify and roughly value. One is a cloth ody , cloth head with red smock labled Kathe Kruse, the other is cloth body with bisque head and blue outfit. Labelled Kathe Kruce on one foot and Sep 01 on t...

IMG_6064.jpg IMG_6065.jpg

Is this a Miss Revlon doll?

She is 18" tall and wears a red organdy dress with white flocked flowers, white swiss dot organdy collar, sleeve cap & waist. The inside dress is white rayon. She would have worn high heels and her ears are pierced. She has no marks. Her finger and t...

is this a ice cream doll, and musical as well and holds a bell.

i found this doll with no date or name, his back has a swan marking on it and he takes batteries and he plays music, has a lever on his back, i have never seen an ice cream doll that was built like this, most are stuffed cloth dolls with ice cream co...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help identifying this old doll?

Only marking on doll is a capital A below the neck and it's all made out of rubber. Eyes do not move, no eyelashes. Value???

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have over 750 dolls from my mothers estate. How can I sell the whole lot?

I have inherited over 750 boxed and loose dolls from my mothers estate. I actually listed it on ebay. I have no clue what they are worth if anything. Anybody know of any sites that will buy dolls?I have a 100 sqft storage unit filled to the brim with...

Resolved! Vintage dolls with sewn on clothes

I have many vintage dolls that have homemade dresses sewn on the dolls. The clothes will not come off unless cut off. I plan to list these dolls on eBay and am wondering if I should cut the clothes off and list them naked or list them with there dres...

Resolved! Need Help Identifying This 1965 Mattel Doll

I need help identifying this doll, please! She has:* Rooted curly long blonde hair with bangs* Big blue eyes* Bendable arms and legs* Pink plaid sleeveless jumpsuit with lace trimmed collar and ankles* Marked "© 1965 Mattel, Inc. Japan" on her lower ...

Doll collectors

Who's interest in collector dolls?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors