Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Two dolls and have no clue about either one....Help Please

I have two dolls that I can't figure out anything about. I've browsed and browsed the internet to no avail. One doll is porcelain and cloth and appears to be very old and unfortunately is missing an arm....she was tied to a wooden chair with her dres...

IMG_20180428_161001143_HDR.jpg IMG_20180428_161011127_HDR.jpg IMG_20180428_161020211_HDR.jpg IMG_20180428_161213871.jpg

Need Help to Identify Doll Maker Logo

I have a 7-1/2" hard plastic sleepy-eye doll with mohair hair marked with a logo (appears to be a "U" and an "A" in a circle and "Hong Kong" printed below.

IMG_3561.JPG

International souvenir doll identification.

She's 11" tall.All plastic.The only identification marks are on her red shoes, where each one has the number 2 in a circle, and the initials M.C.Possibilities are Eros, Ungheria, Aviano...? Or maybe nothing at all. But I'm seeing her face a lot, so I...

Resolved! Is this doll worth anything? Who is she?

Got this one from my Dad. Does anyone know if she is worth anything? Who is she? Her clothing appear to be ethnic but I do not have a clue what culture she is from. She is small at about 10" tall..

100_6556.JPG 100_6563.JPG 100_6567.JPG 100_6584.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vintage 35" Linda McCall Doll

After a little research, I believe this is an American Character Linda McCall doll. (She is 35" tall) I found only one that had been sold recently on RLane. Everything I have read lists her as very rare and worth a lot. 1) Is this indeed a vintage Li...

DSC_4336.JPG

can anyone identify this AG outfit?

Hoping an AG expert can help with this outfit. I have not been able to identify the doll it belongs to. Was thinking a historical doll, but, no luck yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Dollhouse bisque head doll id and gibson girl bust help

She is about 4.5 inches tall, sleep eyes, strung, only markings are 3/0 on rim of head on back. Second is a Gibson girl bust, and some type of clay or compo or something. Some strange symbol on back. 5.5 inches tall. Thanks for any help you can give ...

1950's Vintage Ideal Magic Face Baby Doll

I am looking for this doll. It was stolen from my mother's cedar chest when she and my dad were on vacation. It was given to her by her grandfather and she is heart broken it was taken. I'm not sure if it is all that valuable, but it was meaningful t...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help to ID Uneeda 1963 Doll

Need help to ID Uneeda 1963 Doll. Doll is approximately 13". Looks like the bare bottom doll(swivel waist and large butt), but I believe those dolls had painted hair. Where this doll has rooted hair. Thanks for your help.

DSCF3141.JPG

Resolved! Little rubber squeaky doll..

Ok, so there are no marks on him, but the expression is just so cute! Any idea where he came from? How old he is? I know nothing about dolls, unless they have marks I can find online. Any help would be great! Thanks so much!!!!!

Doll ID letters on back of neck

Can anyone tell me what these letters mean on the back of a "reborn" type older doll? It's MAR MH. Other dolls I have say bountiful baby or the sculpt or artist name or company, but I have no clue what these letters mean. Thanks.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors