Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help request with doll

This is the other doll I'm not sure about... The body and head are hard plastic, the eyes are supposed to open and close, the color is an amber. I found a doll online with this head dressed in a tux, with black shoes painted on. This one has white sh...

Resolved! Need Help Identifying Doll

This doll plays music and its arms and head move when it's wound up. The song it plays is Brahms Lullaby. The head says "Aaron Dianna Effner 1991." However, it appears that someone put that head on this VERY old looking doll. There is no way to remov...

Resolved! Help ID for this doll

The extremities and head of this doll are bisque(I'm not an expert but I think it's from this material).The hair seems to be synthetic.Its height is 6 3/4 "approx.Any help is welcome.Thanks.

DSCN7744.JPG DSCN7751.JPG DSCN7754.JPG DSCN7761.JPG

Need to identify these dolls

Can anyone tell me the manufacturer and names of these adorable dolls? I found the picture on a website illustrating what "fatigue" looks like (the article had nothing to do with dolls), but I would LOVE to find one or all of these dolls for my grand...

** Doll Identification HELP!! **

Found this baby doll today. Who is she?! No markings except for an “8” on the lower back hairline. She has a purple bow in her hair...

6364AF72-B6AF-4E7F-873C-0B3C18679665.jpeg

Doll Hair

I'm not a doll collector, but had a co-worker who loved antique dolls and told me they had wigs made of human hair. Now this is going to sound really weird, but I have gallon ziploc bag full of my grandmother's hair that she cut off when she joined a...

Doll Signature Identification ID PLEASE

HELLO. I HAVE THIS WALKER DOLL NOT SURE WHO SHE IS? THANK YOU SHE HAS A TURN KEY ON HER SIDE, NO VOICEBOX. HARD PLASTIC SHE APPEARS TO BE IN ORIGIANL CLOTHES. HER CLOTHES ARE TACKED SO I CAN'TSEE ANY MARKINGS. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Resolved! I need some help on ID for this doll....

This was my Aunts doll from when she was little and she asking me to sell it for her. The condition is not the best unfortuntaley. Dolls are not in my "wheel house" of knowledge. Any help with a makers name and approx date, materials would be greatly...

Need some advice on shipping dolls in the box

I am selling a few Lee Middleton dolls. I need some advice on the proper way to ship them so the original box doesn't get damaged. My doll boxes are about 27" long and it's difficult to find a box to ship my dolls in. I only want to sell about 6 of m...

Not a doll but this is my best chance to find out who she is.....

I have this 6.25" tall figurine of a little girl in a uniform. I know that the folks on this board probably have extensive knowledge of clothing and eras. My first thought was that she was a Girl Scout Brownie but the hat is nothing they ever wore an...

Need help to ID 2 vintage dolls please

Hello,I have 2 dolls that I need help in identifing. The one on the right is about 7" tall and plastic with painted finger nails and toes. Her clothing does not come off. She appears to me to be japanese, maybe some type of barbie doll. No markings t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors