Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help in identifying these 2 small dolls

I have searched everywhere trying to find out more about these dolls. Only markings seem to be the little silver tag "norwa". Dolls appear to be wood and plastic with clothes and hair. Are about 4 1/2 to 5 inches tall. May have come from Germany or e...

Resolved! Composition shipping

Will shipping in really cold weather harm compo dolls. I have several I need to sell but don’t want them damaged by getting too cold. Thanks, Brendap.s. I was in a restaurant the other day and they had pea salad. Guess who I thought of? Oldies on boa...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need help identifying maker of this small ceramic tea pot.

Hi I have searched everywhere trying to find out more about these dolls. Only markings seem to be the little silver tag "norwa". Dolls appear to be wood and plastic with clothes and hair. Are about 41/2 to 5 inches tall. May have come from Germany or...

15498350773334441222776580496983.jpg 15498350993865940067177311436178.jpg 15498351186073511443269507964330.jpg

Help identifying my mom’s Antique Doll

Hello community, I’ve exhausted my search for the manufacturer of this antique doll. My family believes that the doll is of French origin dating back to the 1850’s. The only marking I have been able to slightly see is what looks like an “R” and maybe...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need advice/help with 2 black bisque jointed baby dolls both in need of repair

Hi it is been awhile since I have been to this board to ask for info and or opinions. I have always had success with helpful answers so I come here again with my problem. I have two very sweet little 8" tall black jointed bisque dolls both in need of...

d both.jpg d1.jpg broken.jpg broke2.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need help/opinion on two black bisque jointed baby dolls both in need of repair.

Hi it is been awhile since I have been to this board to ask for info and or opinions. I have always had success with helpful answers so I come here again with my problem. I have two very sweet little 8" tall black jointed bisque dolls both in need of...

d both.jpg d1.jpg broken.jpg broke2.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Soft Body Doll with China Head lower arms and legs Identification Help

Hello I hope you can help me in identifying my 24" soft body doll with black molded hair china face lower arms and lower legs. I cannot find any marks or tags. She has full nickerbocker pants and a petticoat under her black and white dress. Thankyou ...

Help Identifying Kestner Doll

Hello, I am hoping to get some information about this doll. I don't see a mark on the back of her head, but she does have the JDK label on her torso. She measures approximately 12" tall. Thank you so much!

Help identifying some dolls

I have some dolls that my Mum has asked me to sell but I have no idea what they are or what they are worth. She has looked after them for over 30 years so I do not want to do her a disservice.

Please help with identifying unique doll with large hair bow

Hello everyone! I would greatly appreciate any help with identifying this old doll that I purchased just a few days ago at an estate sale. She's not in good shape but I just couldn't leave her there. The original owner was born in 1921 and I think th...

IMG_7525.JPG IMG_7528 (1).JPG IMG_7527.JPG IMG_7529.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors