Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! American Girl Doll Fixer-Upper Question

Hi Dollie People.I need some help/advice on fixing up an American Girl doll. I bought her in the summer to use as a model for sewing clothes. One side of her face is caved in a little, not bad, and I would like to know if I could maybe boil water, sl...

Ginny Doll Shoe

Is this the right place to look for something? I have been looking for a Ginny doll shoe for 10 years, to no avail. If this isn’t the right place, can you point me in the right direction?

My bisque antique doll collection...

Yes, the Kestner has a cringeworthy shiny synthetic wig, don't judge, lol She has her original sparse mohair wig underneath, had the synthetic wig and stuck it on for the time being. It's been several years since I was on the Doll board. Back when I ...

Does Anyone

Hi All, Im seeking a specific doll for daughter. She has cancer and has been wanting this doll for awhile. If anyone knows of someone who has this doll or if someone is willing to part with the doll I will make it monetarily worth their while. It’s G...

78D2B6E8-F2B3-40CA-A908-672F132E217F.jpeg B3D33D14-0EB5-427C-AB2F-DD2A3E1BF800.jpeg

Resolved! Please help me ID this Vintage Dress

Hi Everyone, I have this Vintage Barbie Dress. From the tag (white cloth with black writing) the dress is from 1962-1972. I have checked the Doll Reference Barbie section and it looks similar to but not exactly like the Pak Belle from 62-63. The ones...

SAM_9829.JPG SAM_9830.JPG

any info on 7 inch bisque doll

hi all ~~ any id or info on 7 inch bisque doll....face is hand painted neck is solid to her body does not move and in a fixed pose...tilted head ..mouth is open ...legs and arms are loose...should i restring ?there is a number across her back....pres...

Have a few strange dolls that need I.D.

Can you guys help me find who these dolls once were? No markings I can find. The older plastic doll with blue dress says made in u.s.a.The native American looking one is not skookum or marked as such. The porcelain doll with long brown hair has marki...

Help identifying Uneeda doll

Cute side glanceSeems to be 2001??Soft bodyI bought this doll and am having trouble identifying it.Made by Uneeda Doll company.it was wearing a green raincoat but not too sure if it belongs with the doll.also has a musical gizmo run by 3 small button...

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

info or id on 7 inch bisque doll

hi all ~~ any id or info on 7 inch bisque doll....face is hand painted neck is solid to her body does not move and in a fixed pose...tilted head ..mouth is open ...legs and arms are loose...should i restring ?there is a number across her back....pres...

Need Help Identifying a 12" Vintage Fashion Doll

Hello All! I collect Tammy dolls from Ideal, but recently came across a doll I can not identify, and would love some help finding out who she is! She is 12" tall, and the only markings on her are on the back of her neck: K 4 8. She appears to be a cl...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help ID 18" Porcelain Head Doll

Hello again I have a porcelain head doll 18" tall she is wearing a velvet jacket and linen skirt, pearls and a wool trim. Any ideas on Nationality or brand. No marks anywhere. Thankyou for your help.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors