Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 20" Sitting Victorian Dressed Doll ID Please

Hello I have a total length 20" Styrofoam Head sitting doll holding a lace fan. Her dress style I think is victorian Green and Black Velvet with a brooch. Her hat is elaborate with cord black and blue feathers and blue flowers with rhinestones. She h...

SELLING CATEGORIES FOR DOLLS AND CLOTHING/ACCESSORIES

Just have to voice my opinion to someone - I have been selling on Ebay since 2002. Suddenly doll clothes I have been making for a Brand Name Ebay category doll, were removed by Ebay for listing in the wrong category because I listed it with the appro...

Chatty Cathy Identification?

Could someone identify and tell me about this Chatty Cathy doll? I am not familiar with them and there is so much information out there, it is quite confusing! Thank you!

46BB5EF3-E092-4C8E-9799-1B4293E227D6.jpeg E700A4FC-CA07-45FD-A016-BBCC2BE7108F.jpeg F55B9302-53B8-4AAC-A6B2-EA9712EBA04C.jpeg FF400441-2134-41E7-882D-25E95A59385F.jpeg

Resolved! Walt Disney World Doll -Anyone Know who she is?

Maybe a silly question but I have a 9" doll bean bag pellets in the bottom seems like a rubber/plastic face and dressed in a looks like Beefeater costume. The tag clearly says Walt Disney World do you know who she is and what movie she came from. Mar...

What is a K & R Simon Halbig doll worth? I NEED HELP!

I bought a K & R Simon Halbig doll and am posting it this evening. She has Simon & Halbig and K & R with diamonds stamped on the back of her head. Her neck rim is stamped #58 or #68. She is 24" long. She is wearing a tiny heart locket necklace and ea...

Resolved! Looking for Warm Bodies Julie Tonner

Im looking for a Warm Bodies Julie Tonner Doll used or new pref with her outfit ive looked thru ebay lately and most of the ones ive seen are quite a bit more expensive than i would like to pay for plus today is my birthday and wanted to get her had ...

Resolved! Another Mystery Sitting African American Doll no markings

Hello again I have a 16" sitting African American Doll New with a blankie and a teddy bear. She does not strech out flat I would estimate she is 24" if flat. I don't see any markings on the neck or a label. She is heavy weighted to sit. Any ideas of ...

Barbie and clothes etc

Hi Everyone,I have thousands of items of clothing that fit Barbie. I have labeled ones from the 80's 90's and 2000's. I have been searching numerous times over the last 3 years on Ebay, google, yahoo to name a few and cannot find these and other item...

Barb.jpg SAM_9570.JPG SAM_9571.JPG brush quater.jpg

Resolved! Selling doll clothes separately?

I have a lot of dolls to sell. On name brands, I notice that the clothes alone sell for a lot more without the doll. For instance, I recently sold a m Alexander doll that had never been removed. From box for $10. Later see just the clothes sold for 2...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looking for a doll—Zawieruszynski? zwergnase?

Several years ago, I saw a doll listed on eBay. I believe she was from one of the dollmakers listed above. As I recall, she had a blue dress and was holding a stuffed bunny. She looked sad or poor, a little homely. I wish I had bought her because I s...

Resolved! Is this dress/nightgown for Life of Faith dolls?

This dress is not tagged, but I had the bag marked “Violet” & there was a Life of Faith mini-Bible in the bag. I haven’t found a listing on the Internet or eBay to help ID this dress. Thanks for any guidance.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mattel Barbie in crochet Wedding Gown ID

Hello I have a Mattel Twists at waist Barbie Doll in a beautiful crochet wedding gown with a bustier I think that's what it is called. She has painted eyelashes. She has an amazing long crochet train with crochet petticoat, she has light blonde hair ...

Doll id please

This guy is not marked He has a spring action arm I've searched vintage action figures. Any ideas? Thanks

Sailor / Cracker Jack Doll

Any information on this doll? About 20” tall , composition head , everything else is stuffed fabric . No markings or tags .

43167702-B95A-4B69-BAA6-38E979DBA930.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors