Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Buster Brown Rag Doll Need any Info Please

Hello I have an 18" Buster Brown Rag Doll. Buster Brown name is at the bottom of her neck...very hard to take a picture..hope it works. I cannot find another to compare prices. The only one I have found was an Antique..mine is not. Just trying to fin...

Resolved! I'm Baffled about this 1993 Pleasant Company Doll

Hello, I have a 19" soft body doll, the label in the wool skirt has 1993 Pleasant Company..it is the school girl outfit vest blouse and skirt from the Addy Doll (I guess). What do you think about the doll with the hand painted face? Is it a Kirsten L...

Antique Japanese or chinese doll need help

I need help with how to tell what year about this was made and value. It is all fabric face and all. Maybe silk or something any help would be greatly appreciated.. her hair looks to be real as wll.

20190829_205926.jpg 20190829_205935.jpg 20190829_205942.jpg 20190829_205956.jpg

Large Black Girl Playpal Like Doll Head Marked D E. Any Idea Of Maker?

Hi there, I have this black girl doll head ( body is unmarked and cracked) that I'm trying to identify maker. Marked on back her neck D E 35, I've tried to google this in along with Playpal like doll with no luck. Any idea who she is ?Thanks as Alway...

025.JPG 030.JPG 046.JPG 054.JPG

Help with antique doll

Does anyone know anything about this doll? It has nothing on the bottom of it.

09A79FE5-5E33-4CCA-BE06-A151AE96A174.jpeg

Perhaps a Bru doll W mark.

Hi All, I have a doll marked bru Jne back of head but below is a Mark. Body looks new but wondering if the bisque head, shoulders hands and legs are original?Posted a few pics. Any help greatly appreciated.Lloyd

Help identifying Disney doll

I have a doll and a dress from a different doll, I believe both are Mattel, somewhere around 1997. Please help me identify the year for both and what the doll itself was originally from!

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Trying to Identify the Maker of this Porcelain 9" Jointed Doll

Hello I know this is a longshot however I am trying to find the name of the artist/maker of this beautiful little porcelain doll. The only mark I see is on the back of the neck looks like an L. Her dress is well made linen and silk. She has freckles ...

Help with 7" Gypsy Vendor doll

I just love this 7" doll. Her costume is lovely and the trinkets and items she is selling are just fun. Her head and bust seem to be porcelain as is the small base she stands on. Her arms and legs seem to be tightly wrapped in some kind of fabric. No...

Market value of Playpals going down? What would you value my doll at?

I can only assume that doll market values in general would be going down, but I've not been able to find any several year sold listings to compare to, so I was hoping that someone who's been around for a number of years collecting dolls, and knew the...

Resolved! 35" / 36" Canadian Reliable Patty Playpal type 'Sue': how to tighten leg/arms/head?

I believe her to be such a type from perhaps '59-early '60's, but I'm not entirely sure... I would like to know if/how her limbs pop off? I have not yet tried, as I don't want to crack her plastic if I do it the wrong way; I'm worried that the old pl...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors