Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Very old whittled handmade doll, african doll?

Do you know anything about this antique doll? It's whittled and all the cloth is in shreads. The body is cloth wrapped around what looks like straw. She is 7" tall.  

88261605_541006193437771_6003962322408701952_n.jpg 88261142_611304436387989_2025267875396190208_n.jpg

Resolved! Trying to identify an antique doll, can anybody help please

Hello, I'm hoping somebody can help me identify this small french bisque headed doll. She is marked on the back of he. head R D and have always believed she was made by Rabery & Delphieu. I am actually not certain now as the back of her head has some...

Doll Identification

This is my doll I have had her for about two years. She is very pretty I just don't know any information about her except that she is marked with a 7 19 C circled 61. If you know who made her please let me know.Thank You Marie

Identifying Doll Shoes

These pictures are a pair of black spiked heels marked Japan on the bottom. However they are too big for Barbie. I did try it on a Uneeda Wendy clone, it sort of fit but did not stay on well. Does anyone know of another doll that fit these type of sh...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seeking info on this baby doll Germany Head, Jointed body. 22 inches tall.

Hi, I have acquired this baby doll. Not sure if it was reconstructed with the head marked Germany and the jointed body. She is 22 inches tall (head and body) which I believe are bisque. The details on the face are painted, the eyes do not close and t...

sitting.jpg all 1.jpg face.jpg name.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help needed to identify bisque doll

This doll is only 9" tall and is only marked on front of head with a impressed 0. I have been selling dolls for my neighbor and want to make sure it is listed properly. It may be an older reproduction. Any help is deeply appreciated.

ID Help For Numbered Doll

Just lately I have taken an interest in dolls and do not have knowledge of them. I need help in identifying this doll please as to age or maker. She measures 24" tall, her long dress is 40" long, and she is numbered 434/1000 on the back of her neck. ...

IMG_2718.JPG IMG_2719.JPG IMG_2720.JPG IMG_2723.JPG

Tell me your WORST buyer horror story

99.9% of buyers I work with are an absolute joy. I just ran into one after 16 years on eBay who was the absolute WORST I've ever encountered. Yee gads. Note that all communication was through eBay's messaging system! Started out with the buyer asking...

User avatar by Scout
  • 84 replies
  • 15 helpful

I'm trying to learn about BJD and overhwelmed

I'm trying to learn about BJD dolls and overwhelmed. Sellers seem to assume you know all about them. Are there tables anywhere that give basic info about standard sizes?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please Help Me...Original or repro

I have a doll that belonged to my Grandmother. The Marks are K (STAR) R114 on the back of the head. Those are the only marks. I researched and found it was made by Kammer and Reinhardt, and it is mold 114, Gretchen. Since that is all the marks I thou...

3 head and makers mark together.jpg 3 photo collage.jpg doll2.jpg maker marks.jpg

Doll Identity 1961-63?

Can anyone identify this doll? She was blonde with a soft body and plastic face arms and legs. 

51960E25-246C-42DA-AC77-ABC6E61CF7D3.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors