Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Information About Antique Doll

I received an antique doll from an estate and I don't know very much about dolls. I have attached photos. The body is partially cloth and partially leather. The torso appears to be filled with sawdust. There is a number stenciled near the neck and vi...

IMG_1593.jpg IMG_1594.jpg IMG_1596.jpg IMG_1597.jpg

Miracle Moves Baby - Special Doll Bottle?

Does anyone know where I can actually try to find this doll's specific baby doll bottle? I've tried under every search term I can think of & not getting anywhere: Vintage doll bottlesVintage baby doll bottlesMattel baby doll bottlesSmall baby doll bo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Info greatly appreciated - African American Doll c 1961

Hi - I received this doll in 1961. She is in excellent condition, no odors or discoloration at all. No makers mark that I can find. She's made of a slightly pliable rubber, very detailed on the hands & feet right down to little dimples on her knees. ...

P1029638.JPG P1029639.JPG P1029640.JPG P1029641.JPG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help Identifying Doll

Hi all, can someone please help me identify this doll? She has a tag on her clothes (which I cannot read) as well as a name on the back of her head (which I can also not read). Thank you!   

IMG_20201211_160507~2.jpg 16077804838196198341195782690193.jpg IMG_20201211_160825~2.jpg

Please help identify maker mark

Hi Everyone,Please help identify maker mark on doll shoes or if you know the doll they belong to.They are 2 inches from toe to heel. 1 1/2 inches from side to side. The base of the shoes are 3/4 inches. The bottoms are made of hard plastic and the to...

ID sterling jewelry

Hello...is this piece Austro-Hungarian?Anything you can tell me is appreciated.Thanks Michele 

Screenshot_20201204-204414~2.png

Cissy's eyes are fading fast.

My cissy dolls eyes are turning light green, any doll hospital that can take out her eyes and replace them and new wigs too? One hospital said they dont replace the eyelashes.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Peggy Dey doll identification

This doll is a Peggy Dey. 1999. Can anyone identify the name? Stands 25” or so tall. Can’t find anything on her.  

0997E42F-F0EE-4DD4-B708-FCD59D343B55.png
User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help identify Clown doll

Can anyone help me identify what clown doll this is that I bought at an estate sale. There are no markings that I can find. Thanks for any help on this.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need an ID on African American 20" Bride Doll

Hello I have a 20" African American Doll dressed in a very nice Satin Bridal Gown with 4 bows and a 2 tier veil. She has an under skirt and pants with shoes. The only mark i see is 092 on the back of her neck. Her hands are not sculpted. She has a po...

Need Help w/Describing Antique Doll

    hi everyone. i found this piece today along with a couple of other items. I'm wondering how to describe it. I realize this is probably what is known as a "rag doll." but what kind of stitch work is used in the face and clothes? how would i descri...

doll_frnt.jpg doll_back.jpg doll_topfrnt.jpg doll_topback.jpg

Maggie or Margaret face? Alexander

Hi. I would like to be positive on her face . I just can't be sure. Always had problems with face molds. She also seems to be tan in color. Any help would be appreciate . Thank you.  

20170304_135724.jpg

DEP Handwreck doll question

I posted this on another doll group but there doesn't seem to be very much traffic so I'm coming here looking for help. I've also tried doing some research but still can't get answers. I have a doll that is stamped "DEP Germany Handwreck". The number...

handwreck doll - 1.jpg handwreck doll - 10.jpg handwreck doll - 11.jpg handwreck doll - 9.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors