cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Male and Female Dolls?

These Dolls came from a box lot purchased at an estate sale. I believe they are made of rubber and about 11" tall. I have 2 males and 2 females. They are anitomically correct in every way. I am trying to clean out this box and would like to know if they should be tossed in the trash or do they have any value?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Male and Female Dolls?

rubber dolls haven't been made in eons so they are vinyl. You could try looking through already up and cmpleted listings for anatomecally correct dolls to see what they are going for and I wouldn't just toss them sell them in pairs if they are going that cheap

There's truth in lies and lies in truth, would I lie to you???
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Male and Female Dolls?

Anatomically correct dolls can go for decent money, depending on brand and condition.   Are there any markings on back, or back of head?  I had sold a Jesmar brand (made in Spain) for around $100 a couple of years ago, the market may have dived since then....and mine was a sought after brand at the time.

If there are no markings, they are most likely "generic".  In that case, I would give it a try as a couple of lots, each with a girl and boy....may be difficult to box all 4 of them together.  

Message 3 of 3
latest reply