cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Doll A Day, please join!

Hi, thought it would be fun to do a doll a day.  Please join!  Every day, post one of your dolls.  It can be obscure, popular or only you love it.  Tell us who it is, who made it, a little bit about it and why you love it!  Only one a day and we can go on forever!....terri

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 1 of 2,404
latest reply
2,403 REPLIES 2,403

??????????????:|

Message 1771 of 2,404
latest reply

Here in northern new mexico Chatita means Cute, but it also means a squished little nose.   When little do that thing where they scrunch up their nose the old grandmas will say chatita,  It's a term of endearment.  🙂

Message 1772 of 2,404
latest reply

Oh my goodness! I love her little face! Chatita for sure!

This is Wyatt a Resinsoul Gang. He is visiting Henry River, an abandoned Mill Village that was used for filming the District 12 scenes in the Hunger Games.

photo HenryRiver-10-19-12088.jpg

Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone
~Charlie Chaplin~
Message 1773 of 2,404
latest reply

Thanks,and it fits her to a tea.

Message 1774 of 2,404
latest reply

Lynn, what an expressive little face !  And you are right, she looks like she is REALLY smelling something !

Chaplinssmile, your resin boy is truly beautiful and the setting you choose is quite impressive, and so mysterious.

I agree with Skees, these dolls are stunning ...

Message 1775 of 2,404
latest reply

My collection of Highlanders is comming along (I'm obsessed with dolls in scottish dress) 

I have 2 others on the work table..

I'm trying to get all of the versions I know of, some of them are pretty rare and expensive.  

But what the hell else am I going to do?   I Don't drink, dont do drugs..I do travel a little but I usually find clever ways to make my clients pay for it..  🙂

Message 1776 of 2,404
latest reply

They're beautiful!  I love Scottish dress! Must have a BJD Highlander soon!

Here is a Charlie Chaplin doll with my Charlie Chaplin kitty!

photo CharlieandCharlie-1.jpg

Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone
~Charlie Chaplin~
Message 1777 of 2,404
latest reply

Hi Everyone!

Chaplin ~ I have enjoyed admiring all of your BJDs.  I also like their clothing.  It is all well made and looks realistic if you you know what I mean.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1778 of 2,404
latest reply

Wonderful dolls, and I love mr Chaplin and his kitty also, nice, nice, nice, Lynn

Message 1779 of 2,404
latest reply

photo ImportedPhotos00006-2.jpg

I thought I could stop with just one!!!
Message 1780 of 2,404
latest reply

You might be able to clear that up with Clearasil. 

Gayle

Message 1781 of 2,404
latest reply

Hi all, I am so enjoying the dolls!  Just back from 5 days of hard work in Portland and am taking the next couple of days off to enjoy the board, get the new Doll Cabana in shape and rest. 

My collection is also going from the oldies to the bjd's.  I don't know what the future will think, but I am having fun.  One of my favorite quasi bjds is Madame Alexander's early Alex.  She is a fullsome beauty that is anatomically correct up top.  I have always admired the sculptor's courage in creating her that way and I think she is just beautiful!

Here is my Effner Little Darling Renee, in her new platinum blonde wig....oh finally switched to Imageshack and still getting used to it....terri

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 1782 of 2,404
latest reply

photo toddles3.jpg  photo toddles2.jpg

Message 1783 of 2,404
latest reply

How adorable, can't help enjoying all these dolls every day, Lynn

Message 1784 of 2,404
latest reply